Worst nausea in Week 9!?

BSelck24

Pregnant with Baby #4!!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Did any of you experience your worst bits of nausea during week 9 of your pregnancy? This week has been killing me! What week did your nausea begin to fade... If it ever did!? Any advice welcome! :baby:

I'm on two different kinds of anti nausea meds, but not taking it for a day the last two weeks it seemed that week 8 was worse than week 9, buy I'm too chicken to stop it for more than half a day, so I guess I'm not a reliable source.

I'm finally starting to feel better, my ms started at 6 weeks 3 days and has been 24/7 nausea until now. I will be 11 weeks on Tuesday. I'm praying the ms stays away, it was a rough few weeks.

I've had awful all day nausea since I found out at 4 weeks and terrible aversions. I thought I was starting to feel better this week but I was half way through a bowl of Rice Krispies just this morning and I had to run to the bath room I thought I was going to be sick but it didn't come to anything, that has to be the worst case so far! I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and I just want my appetite back!

I had awful nausea. It's ok now as long as I eat something in a morning. My midwife told me morning sickness tends to peak at week 8 and 9 then ease off, I have to say they were definitely my worst weeks, although every pregnancy is different x

Weeks 8/9 were horrendous for me, throwing up on the school run even with anti sickness meds!!!!

The last few days I'm feeling much better, still have a horrible taste in my mouth and if I get hungry or tired I feel awful but I can live with that. From 5-10 weeks I honestly didn't know how I could do another day :( xxx

Thanks for the responses ladies!! I guess I just needed some support to know others were going through the nausea with me!! It excites me to see that those of you who are feeling a bit better are in your 11th week of pregnancy so that will be my next goal... Just get to 11 weeks! Lol

Lots of love! :baby:

I'm in week nine and really struggling. Even with anti-sickness medication I'm still throwing up about 12 times a day. I only pee once or twice in 24 hours because I'm so dehydrated, and I'm constantly running back and forth to the loo at work to be sick. I have no idea how I'm going to make it through a 13 hour day at work tomorrow.

From 6-7 wks till now. I thought I was better this morning (11+5) but then I randomly threw up :( I think it peaked at 10 weeks for me and no sign of improvements yet. well it is better in the sense that I'm not suffering constant nausea but it's still pretty close.

I've been sent home from work again today, throwing up! I'm a teacher and it's parents evening tonight, so I'll have to go back in this afternoon for my appointments. But right now I'm in a oneself watching Jeremy Kyle!

my ms started at 4 weeks and some days but eased up. it definitely got worse when i had nothing to eat at all. i had to eat small things to make it go away but this one time, right before it eased up, it was so bad that eating didn't help. hopefully it doesn't relapse again. i never threw up but i thought i was going to a few times. plus it lasted all day everyday, not just morning. but it would start at 3 am when i'd wake up from insomnia.

Omg yes. I've been feeling nausea on and off but at 8w6d I started feeling horrible. It's so hard for me to find something that's actually appealing to eat, but if I don't eat I feel even worse :(

Hey ladies! Did any of you experience your worst bits of nausea during week 9 of your pregnancy? This week has been killing me! What week did your nausea begin to fade... If it ever did!? Any advice welcome! :baby:

Coming up on week 11 and I can honesty say that so far, week 9 was the worst! The worst!!! I said that exactly to My hubby!

I can say week 10 was the best. And it feels like it's only getting better. Fingers crossed!!

I imagine it's due to the fact that the placenta begins to take over fully. Which results in a decrease in hormones.

Hang in there!

Week 9 was an improvement for me, week 10 so far is sucking a lot : (

I'm somewhere between week 9 and 10, and have to say this week has been pretty dire. Throwing up multiple times daily, not enjoying this one bit. I just hope it lets up soon (who am I kidding, it didn't with the last 3) every pregnancy is different right?

Hope everyone feels better soon x

I know for me the worst was between 8-11 weeks. I still get a day or so when I am just not feeling well, but it's mostly just being tired. I thought there was NO way I was going to make it through with how crummy I felt ALL DAY and having to eat every 30mins to an hour to feel just the slightest bit better, but not knowing what to eat... You will get through it!! It's just really rough time right now because your HG Levels peak at 9-10 weeks before they start to slowly go down.

Thank you all for he replies! I don't know why it makes me feel better knowing others are or were in the same spot! As for me I throw up almost every morning now and also just before bed- just trying to eat whatever will stay down at this point! So excited about this pregnancy but so ready to feel better!

Keep me updated ladies! :happydance:

Week 9 was when mine actually started. Either I'm having a decent day today or it's finally starting to fade! (Week 12 was my worst so far).

I spoke too soon :( today was one of the worst days for me so far and im 11 weeks. Not only did I have really bad nausea alllll day, I had horrible chills and trembling, hoping for a better day tomorrow... Hang in there ladies

Aww Maribusta so sorry! Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies!! I know we will all feel better soon! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->