Worst Nightmare came true today....

staycb01

Reaction score
I just want to let you ladies know I had my 9 week scan today and there was no heartbeat :( Baby was measuring 9 +1 so actually ahead by a couple days so my dr. thinks the heart must have stopped within the last day or so. My hubby and I are beyond hurt and confused.
I have a D&C for Friday and want to have the baby tested.
My worst nightmare came true today and I am just torn into pieces :(
We heard a great heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days. Not sure what happened....

So sorry to read of your loss. Hugs to you & your husband x

So sorry to hear that. It's devestating. I have had a few losses myself and it's hard every time. I remember my angel babies fondly. Hopefully you can remember the time you did have and how much it is loved and will be remembered. Thinking of you. Hugs

I'm sorry :hugs: I had a mmc in feb, it's devastating. The miscarriage forum here is wonderful for support so do pop in there.
Hope to see you back soon.
Xx

:hugs: Thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby. That is a terrible thing to go through... I firmly believe that which is lost from us will come back in due time. You will have your angel baby again!

So sorry you are going thru this. Know that there is nothing you could have done to prevent this. Hugs xx

Oh I'm so so very sorry lovely lady. I've been thinking how you got on today too.
I had a mmc and it's so confusing and utterly devastating. Hope you have the support you need and that you are able to try again as soon as you are ready xoxo

I'm sorry :hugs: I had a mmc in feb, it's devastating. The miscarriage forum here is wonderful for support so do pop in there.
Hope to see you back soon.
Xx

Thank you - how in the world did you move on? Did you ever find out what happened?

Oh I'm so so very sorry lovely lady. I've been thinking how you got on today too.
I had a mmc and it's so confusing and utterly devastating. Hope you have the support you need and that you are able to try again as soon as you are ready xoxo

Thank you so much! I really feel such a loss of hope and confusion and hurt. I don't know how I am going to move on, but I'm sure I will in time. Did you ever find out the cause? Did you try right away after?

I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and DH.

Oh no, so sorry to read this. How awful for you :[ I hope you find some peace. Some babies are too good for this world xxx

So sorry for your loss. I had a MMC in March, and while it does get easier after time, the heartache for your lost one will always be there. As RaspberryK said, please seek support in the miscarriage forum. It helped me deal with my thoughts and feelings when I found out. Hugs.

So so sorry to hear this, I wish you a speedy recovery, emotional and physical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->