worst pickup lines you've ever heard?

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Shortly after my divorce, our city was offering a sexual awareness class. For $20 you got pap smear, breast exam, flu shot, screenings for HIV, STD's and TB, a two hour course about safe sex and gift bag full of goodies..stuffed with colored/glow in the dark condoms, gels, lotions, spermicides..the works! A friend and I decided to attend. For those who tested positive for any of these, they'd hand them a ticket, send them to another room and treat them right there on the spot. Anyone with any common sense realized who was who. So, at the end we were walking to my car and one of the gentlemen asked for my phone number. I distinctly recalled him as one of the "not so lucky" testees. I said, "hey, I know you just tested positive for something." Here's his pick up line..."Aww girl, I took those pills and they gave me a shot..give me a week and I'm good to go!" NOT

You're like a drug....i'm addicted to you.........

pass!

Did i hurt when you fell from heaven?? ihope not as you landed straight into my arms ...

BLERGHHHH pass me the bucket ........

Oh and " I can't remember my phone number can i have yours " PERLEASEEEE!!!!

Are your Legs Tired cause you have been running through my mind all night.

One of our local bars, Dusters, has lots of cheesy guys. We've renamed it Dumpsters..all the trash that visits. lol Anyway, my friend Emily got this pick up line there.."Your body is out of this world and I'd love to travel to Uranus." LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->