worth doing a test or am i being stupid??

lynsey84

Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage at the end of feb and had to have a d&c, baby had stopped developing at 6 weeks :( but no sign until the 12 week scan, it was devastating.
I have been ttc since then, at first my periods were lasting 10 days and heavy throughout. In the last two months before this cycle I had settled into a 28 day cycle and a 7 day period, again still heavy but not as much. We have been using the clearblue digital fertility monitor and this would be my 3rd cycle using it.
My period was due this sunday 25/8. I have felt crampy since wed last week and on fri afternoon 23/8 I had slight spotting which developed into a light flow o/night and I had a normal but not heavy period but this slowed on sunday evening, spotting yesterday morning and now nothing on the pad o/night but two spots and some slight brown/red blood when I have wiped this morning. This afternoon, nothing. It has varied between brownish blood, to bright red, and pinky. Some clots at times. I still feel crampy, like period pain and slight nausea at times. Sorry for tmi!
Would it be worth doing a test due to the shortness of the period or am I just being stupid! I have read of people having short periods at the beginning and only because of the continued cramping am I getting my hopes up!

I can b completely normal to have a shorter than normal AF, sometimes our bodies just throw a whacky in there as frustrating as that can b. I would say its ur AF, but maybe take a test if u want ur own peace of mind.

So sry for ur loss Xxxx

Always worth doing a test.

I am going through a similar thing – I am so convinced I feel Pregnant that despite negative tests I have made drs appointment. You know your body best but just try not to get your hopes up.

Sorry for your previous loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->