Worth testing again?

AF is due in 2-3 days xx

This is the 3rd tesco test (bottom one) took the pic when I got home x slightly more noticeable?

Will do a CB plus soon xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 63
Can Deffo see lines :happydance: :dust:

Try and do the CB after a 4 hour hold or with FMU for best results

Lol I'm trying to hold lol! Done 2 1/2hrs so far. Really need a good drink, trying not to drink too much though lol

I'm going to save the other two tests for tomorrow and see if there's any changes x

Pretty sure you're pregnant! 😃

Yes i see it, hope this is it for you hun, fingers crossed x

Ok held for 3hrs, couldn't wait any longer, just wanted to know lol!

Here it is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 52
No denying that! Bfp, massive congratulations 😊

Thank u xxxx

I just hope it will be ok this time. I had an eptopic pg last November and had to have one of my tubes removed. It took ages for my tests to darken before and I kept bleeding on and off. So keeping my fingers crossed till we get an early scan xxx

Thank u everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll use my other tests tomorrow, one in the morning and the other later in the afternoon xxxxxx

Yay congrats!! I could see it from your first post!

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxx!

I did my last tesco test this morning with fmu and was surprised it wasn't darker :( , tried not to worry though. Anyway I nipped to my local boots and managed to get a 2 pack of frers :) and tested after a 3 hour hold with 2nd fmu and a couple of drinks. Can't get over how bright the line is :) :) :) the pic has my two most recent tesco tests too, bottom one is from this morning x

I've got one CB plus and one frer left. Going to do my other CB later and the other frer tomorrow or maybe the day after. I'm not buying anymore tests and definitely not getting a digi as all they did was stress me out before. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583