Would an evAp be visible straight away ? (Superdrug early)

fuschia

Reaction score
Did a superdrug test and I literally watched it as it was testing and I could see a line near enough immeadiately .

I know these tests are known to give evaps ( having googled ) so I just wondered if anyone has experienced an evAp and if it showed a line straight away or if it developed outside of time period .

My frer was negative ( well I think so anyway but maybe there's a shadow ... not sure !)

Here are a couple of pics taken within 3 mins

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 42
This is how it ended up . Not dark enough too say it's not an evAp

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 40
That's exactly what mine looked like 2 days ago and today... I have no idea if it's an evap or not, but my FRER was negative :(

If these tests are just doing this to people and they are not right ... they need to be taken off the market !

Yep :(

This is my FRER and my SD :(
IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

How many dpo are you ?

I have found via google that the superdrug seem to be more sensitive than frer . You sure there's not the start of something on your frer ? I feel like my brain is going to explode from staring at tests at the mo lol

Have you done superdrug before ? On previous cycles and ever got bfn ?

I've had very very faint evaps on SD before, and definitely not been pregnant because I hadn't actually ovulated yet. I've now done 4 SD this cycle, two had absolute squinters, then two days ago at 11dpo I had that one pictured, then today at 13dpo I had one that looks fairly similar, and the FRER. I'd think that if it showed on a SD two days ago it ought to be showing on the FRER by now. SD is 10miu and FRER is 12.5miu. So there isn't a massive difference. Unless SD somehow manage to detect less than 10miu...

I can't believe that we have to pay £8.49 for faulty crappy tests !

How long until af due for you ? I have no internet cheapies and I can't afford to keep buying tests ! I only have 1 more superdrug in and I guess I need to keep that and maybe use in 2 days - if it's darker that will be a good sign !

AF was due yesterday as I normally have a 12 day luteal phase, but I won't be confident until I'm past 14dpo.

So overall things are looking positive for you - it's just the stupid frer ! Have you got more tests ? Even More superdrug so you can check progression?

I've always found Superdrug to be really reliable. I've used them in all three of my pregnancies. But unfortunately, I don't see anything on any of those, I'd have to say. I think give it a few more days and see how you feel.

I've always found Superdrug to be really reliable. I've used them in all three of my pregnancies. But unfortunately, I don't see anything on any of those, I'd have to say. I think give it a few more days and see how you feel.

Did you confirm after a SD with another brand at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->