Would any of you ladies know what to make of my chart?

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know I'm obsessing a little. I'm just so confused. BFN this morning but BBT went back up. The chart is only a week old but maybe someone can make something of it? I haven't seen AF since March 19th.

Preg symptoms so far:
Face/back broken out. (face usually breaks out before AF but not this badly and back never breaks out)
Bloated and minor nausea
Crampy and achy
Stuffy nose (started with a sore throat/head cold. All other cold symptoms gone except minor scratchy throat and really stuffy nose)
Moody
Eating bananas like they're going out of style (They're the only thing that sounds remotely edible)
Some breast tenderness...not a whole lot. Could be a sign of AF

Thanks for your input! I really really appreciate it!

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359707

Question: If the really low temp (95.99) was an implantation dip, would HPTs pick up HcG by now or is it still too early?

Hmm, difficult to say yet it's not enough data really. If that low temp was implantation then yes I would expect a HPT to be positive byu now (not the same for everyone thiough) However, if that was ovulation, then it's still to early! Do you know when you o'd at all?

I don't know when I ov'd. That's part of the reason I started charting in the first place. I had no symptoms, other than the very late AF, on the first morning I took my BBT. The sore throat came later in the day followed by everything else. There's usually a rise in temp when you ovulate right?

Does anyone else have an opinion? I added my symptoms to the chart.

There's just not enough info to go on I'm afraid. You might get cross hairs in a couple of days but since you've not been charting this whole cycle it'd be hard to know if it's a real I or not. If you know the start date of your last AF, you should add that so that you can get a more accurate cycle date, even though you won't have temps for those days.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->