Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

WOW just WOW you are so ggood!

cant wait to see what mine says :happydance:

Card 1: The Past

The Magician

You miss the days were everything seemed much easier. Like a problem could be fixed with the snap of your fingers and even then, your problems didn't seem as big. You felt much more in control of your life and what happened in it.

The Magician also signifies that you have started a new journey recently, have taken a new path and had a new start away from your 'old' life. To you this represents a dream coming true. Perhaps getting married.

Card 2. The Immediate Present

Queen of Cups

The Queen of Cups is a very interesting card. I had a dream recently where I pulled this card over and over again.

The Queen of Cups represents a woman who is artistic, expressive, and extremely psychic. Her imagination is vivid and her creativity shows in all aspects of her life. She is loving and empathic, gentle in her nature and emotional in her responses. She will fight for the underdog and side with the weak for she is the proverbial pillar of emotional support.

You are a woman who is very much in love and your relationship is built on a deep emotional connection although sometimes you can be a bit too dependent on one another. You are very understanding of people's emotions around you. Often you will go out of your way to help others, even if you're not in the best position yourself. You just hate to see anyone suffering.

The only negative to this card is that you might be prone to letting your emotions overcome you sometimes.

Card 3. The Immediate Future

The Hermit Reversed

You feel very much in the dark. Like you are reaching out, trying to find your footing but are unsure of where you are going.

The Hermit warns that you are spending too much time on your own and that you need to branch out in your surroundings and make friends, join social groups and find a hobby. Time alone for reflection is always good, but the Hermit says don't spend too long sitting on that sofa. Don't isolate yourself otherwise you will just end up feeling incredibly lonely. There are people out there who want to be in your future, who want to be your friend you just need to open up a bit and go out and find them.

The Hermit reversed also shows that you may be given good advice, or advice meant in a helpful manner that you disregard. It tells you not to be so hasty and to listen to others around you. Be wary of turning away from sound advice. You may be suspicious of help offered by others. The fear you are feeling is blocking you from discovering your path and benefiting from help that is offered along the way.

Card 4. Something occupying your mind, how you're feeling

Nine of Cups Reversed

You feel as though what you're asking is too much. That maybe you don't deserve something or maybe the reason why something isn't happening is that it's not the right time. This card tells you to stop thinking that way. Make a point to really stop and think about what it is that you want in your life. You may be pleasantly surprised by how quickly it can come about. Dream big, don't doubt yourself.

Card 5. what surrounds you

The Chariot

This card says that you have everything you need to overcome what obstacles you think you have, but that you are not using your resources properly. The more effort you put out, the more successful you will become. Self-discipline is necessary. This is a time to remain focused and stay devoted to managing your conflicting thoughts and feelings.

Difficulties and struggles are soon at an end. So it also indicates big changes, and promises that these will be beneficial and rewarding, bringing further triumph and success with them. An accomplishment of your goals and dreams.

Allow yourself a big sigh of relief, and know that any recent problems are coming to an end. Then consider what might be left to be finished up with regard to those events. And once you've done that, turn your face to the future and decide what would be the best new direction for you.

It is now time to pay attention to the details, because once your life change starts happening, it will happen fast!

Card 6. An Obstacle.

Seven of Cups

You feel unsure about what direction to take. You may have been presented with several options and you are left wondering what is the right decision for you. The Seven of Cups encourages you to explore all your options before taking any action. It’s important to center yourself and clear your mind. The best approach would be to focus on one thing at a time and not spread your self too thin.

The Seven of Cups also shows that you may have an unrealistic expectation regarding a goal. In some cases, this card indicates that you are spending too much time dreaming and are failing to take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.

Card 7. The Final Outcome

Wheel of Fortune

The wheel of fortune is always turning and reprints a new life cycle. A new beginning. This card represents a positive outcome but also good surprises. You will have a feeling that this good outcome comes as a surprise to you as you have been feeling like it will never happen.

You have felt like things have been at a standstill, like nothing is happening the way you planned. This card says to hold on, good things are coming your way.

Thanks hun :) Is there anything in particular that helped or you thought was accurate?

Glad you liked it!

Card 1: The Past

The Magician

You miss the days were everything seemed much easier. Like a problem could be fixed with the snap of your fingers and even then, your problems didn't seem as big. You felt much more in control of your life and what happened in it.

The Magician also signifies that you have started a new journey recently, have taken a new path and had a new start away from your 'old' life. To you this represents a dream coming true. Perhaps getting married.

lol yep im always saying i wish i was little again things were so much easeyer! we got married in 2009 and moved to germany:)
Card 2. The Immediate Present

Queen of Cups

The Queen of Cups is a very interesting card. I had a dream recently where I pulled this card over and over again.

The Queen of Cups represents a woman who is artistic, expressive, and extremely psychic. Her imagination is vivid and her creativity shows in all aspects of her life. She is loving and empathic, gentle in her nature and emotional in her responses. She will fight for the underdog and side with the weak for she is the proverbial pillar of emotional support.

You are a woman who is very much in love and your relationship is built on a deep emotional connection although sometimes you can be a bit too dependent on one another. You are very understanding of people's emotions around you. Often you will go out of your way to help others, even if you're not in the best position yourself. You just hate to see anyone suffering.

The only negative to this card is that you might be prone to letting your emotions overcome you sometimes.

had to laugh as i ALWAYS get worked up and upset over the sillyest things usualy atm ttc
Card 3. The Immediate Future

The Hermit Reversed

You feel very much in the dark. Like you are reaching out, trying to find your footing but are unsure of where you are going.

The Hermit warns that you are spending too much time on your own and that you need to branch out in your surroundings and make friends, join social groups and find a hobby. Time alone for reflection is always good, but the Hermit says don't spend too long sitting on that sofa. Don't isolate yourself otherwise you will just end up feeling incredibly lonely. There are people out there who want to be in your future, who want to be your friend you just need to open up a bit and go out and find them.

The Hermit reversed also shows that you may be given good advice, or advice meant in a helpful manner that you disregard. It tells you not to be so hasty and to listen to others around you. Be wary of turning away from sound advice. You may be suspicious of help offered by others. The fear you are feeling is blocking you from discovering your path and benefiting from help that is offered along the way.

VERY lonely living in germany away from family and friends havent any friends here and its just me and hubby 24/7 get very homesick and dont like to take advise easily like to do things my own way lol
Card 4. Something occupying your mind, how you're feeling

Nine of Cups Reversed

You feel as though what you're asking is too much. That maybe you don't deserve something or maybe the reason why something isn't happening is that it's not the right time. This card tells you to stop thinking that way. Make a point to really stop and think about what it is that you want in your life. You may be pleasantly surprised by how quickly it can come about. Dream big, don't doubt yourself.

i am always saying maybe im not ment to become a mum and that imust of done something bad

Card 5. what surrounds you

The Chariot

This card says that you have everything you need to overcome what obstacles you think you have, but that you are not using your resources properly. The more effort you put out, the more successful you will become. Self-discipline is necessary. This is a time to remain focused and stay devoted to managing your conflicting thoughts and feelings.

Difficulties and struggles are soon at an end. So it also indicates big changes, and promises that these will be beneficial and rewarding, bringing further triumph and success with them. An accomplishment of your goals and dreams.

Allow yourself a big sigh of relief, and know that any recent problems are coming to an end. Then consider what might be left to be finished up with regard to those events. And once you've done that, turn your face to the future and decide what would be the best new direction for you.

It is now time to pay attention to the details, because once your life change starts happening, it will happen fast!

Things are begining to change for me already for the good for once:)

Card 6. An Obstacle.

Seven of Cups

You feel unsure about what direction to take. You may have been presented with several options and you are left wondering what is the right decision for you. The Seven of Cups encourages you to explore all your options before taking any action. It’s important to center yourself and clear your mind. The best approach would be to focus on one thing at a time and not spread your self too thin.

The Seven of Cups also shows that you may have an unrealistic expectation regarding a goal. In some cases, this card indicates that you are spending too much time dreaming and are failing to take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.

i do spend just about every waking hour talking about thinking abaout and planning babies lol

Card 7. The Final Outcome

Wheel of Fortune

The wheel of fortune is always turning and reprints a new life cycle. A new beginning. This card represents a positive outcome but also good surprises. You will have a feeling that this good outcome comes as a surprise to you as you have been feeling like it will never happen.

You have felt like things have been at a standstill, like nothing is happening the way you planned. This card says to hold on, good things are coming your way.

does this mean pregnancy maybe? its been s uch a long time now it feels as if it wont happen

Glad you liked it :)

How long have you been TTC for?

The wheel of fortune shows things will start to fall in your favour, so it could mean pregnancy. I feel like you have to make some changes first though. You have to get things in order. Stop getting worked up about things that you cannot change right now, start getting out and about and meeting people/getting involved in things you enjoy, stop thinking that you don't deserve to be a Mum. Start having a positive attitude to life and get motivated.

The Chariot, The Wheel and the Queen of Cups are all very positive cards in regards to getting what you want.

What I find in drawing cards for people who are TTC is it comes up a lot as it's very much at the front of their mind. Also though, the cards generally always say to stop making it the centre of your life and that if you surround yourself with positivity and believe good things will come your way then they will. I can't really explain it very well, but when the person I'm reading for is too obsessive or feeling down and disheartened then the cards say that there is a spiritual or emotional block put up by that person.

Thanks hun :) Is there anything in particular that helped or you thought was accurate?

Glad you liked it!

as soon as we made money for it hubbys gonna do his driving lessons then i can get out and about and meet people there is a big english population in this part of germany and have regular meet ups im gonna bite the bullet face my fear and try and make some friends as i definatly feel like a hermit :haha: my mums always said that about me. and i have also been told many occasisons that i have a psycic gift but i am blocking it out

Glad you liked it :)

How long have you been TTC for?

The wheel of fortune shows things will start to fall in your favour, so it could mean pregnancy. I feel like you have to make some changes first though. You have to get things in order. Stop getting worked up about things that you cannot change right now, start getting out and about and meeting people/getting involved in things you enjoy, stop thinking that you don't deserve to be a Mum. Start having a positive attitude to life and get motivated.

The Chariot, The Wheel and the Queen of Cups are all very positive cards in regards to getting what you want.

What I find in drawing cards for people who are TTC is it comes up a lot as it's very much at the front of their mind. Also though, the cards generally always say to stop making it the centre of your life and that if you surround yourself with positivity and believe good things will come your way then they will. I can't really explain it very well, but when the person I'm reading for is too obsessive or feeling down and disheartened then the cards say that there is a spiritual or emotional block put up by that person.
we have been ttc for 3 years this august was recently diagnosed with pcos the summer ust gone and now finaly getting help towards it i start clomid next cycle:happydance:.i do try to think positive and visualise quite a lot feel alot more positive in this new flat . i was told by my mums friend who is also a psycic when she read my cards that i have a spiritual and emothional block to do with my twin sister and survivers guily( she died at birth) but she says that i always feel i shouldnt be the one here that i dont deserve it and that i dont deserve good things to happen:shrug:

I've no idea what it's like where you are, but is there anything local to you? Maybe a town hall or something that runs events? Even if you don't speak the language, from the limited experience Ive had with German people they have always been very friendly and I'm sure that if you explained that you'd recently moved to the area then you'd find people very welcoming.

I found the Nine of Cups hardest to pick, and it does represent how you're feeling now so maybe you have closed yourself off a bit. I wouldn't say you were hard to read for though. The Queen of Cups does represent intuition and can also represent psychic abilities so if you feel like that resonates with you then you could always explore that in future. :)

I've no idea what it's like where you are, but is there anything local to you? Maybe a town hall or something that runs events? Even if you don't speak the language, from the limited experience Ive had with German people they have always been very friendly and I'm sure that if you explained that you'd recently moved to the area then you'd find people very welcoming.

I found the Nine of Cups hardest to pick, and it does represent how you're feeling now so maybe you have closed yourself off a bit. I wouldn't say you were hard to read for though. The Queen of Cups does represent intuition and can also represent psychic abilities so if you feel like that resonates with you then you could always explore that in future. :)

imnot sure to be honest as its only a small town but willl ask hubby to look into it for me we have been in germany just over a year (hes german) and i did a 6 month language course last year but dont feel comfortable talking it incase i make a fool of mysel and say the wrong thing:haha:

I'm sorry to hear about your sister :hugs: Think of it this way though, she wouldn't want you stressing and feeling like you don't deserve things. She'd want you to live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment. I'm sure she is with you and she watches over you.

imnot sure to be honest as its only a small town but willl ask hubby to look into it for me we have been in germany just over a year (hes german) and i did a 6 month language course last year but dont feel comfortable talking it incase i make a fool of mysel and say the wrong thing:haha:

You won't make a fool of yourself! People will be impressed at you making the effort to learn their language. :) Remember too that a lot of Germans speak some level of English. So just start by saying, in German, that you don't speak the language very well and are just learning.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained hun :) The cards point to some great things at your fingertips and new people waiting to meet you, you just have to reach out.

You won't make a fool of yourself! People will be impressed at you making the effort to learn their language. :) Remember too that a lot of Germans speak some level of English. So just start by saying, in German, that you don't speak the language very well and are just learning.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained hun :) The cards point to some great things at your fingertips and new people waiting to meet you, you just have to reach out.

thank you hun i may start with my neighbours:haha: usualy just let ben go to the door to them

I so can't wait for my reading ,waiting patiently ,you seem to be so good ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Glad you liked it!

as soon as we made money for it hubbys gonna do his driving lessons then i can get out and about and meet people there is a big english population in this part of germany and have regular meet ups im gonna bite the bullet face my fear and try and make some friends as i definatly feel like a hermit :haha: my mums always said that about me. and i have also been told many occasisons that i have a psycic gift but i am blocking it out

We move almost every two years and so I know how you feel about not making new friends. I finally joined meetup mom's group and now I'm not so lonely... It kinda scary at first but just do it and you find a whole bunch of people out there looking for friends too...:flower::flower:

Hi Avalanche, thinking of you. Hope all is well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->