Would anyone take a look at my chart? Please! :)

Ejcliff

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am new to the group. I've been stalking on and off for a while but finally decided to jump in. Hubs and I have been TTC since July 2013. I've been tracking with OPK tests and Ov pains but just started temping last month. Last month I had a pretty clear shift after O but this month I'm a little confused. FF is set to FAM but won't give my crosshairs (it will give crosshairs if I change it to advanced, though). I am pretty sure I actually O'd on CD 11... lots of EWCM, high sex drive, clear O pain on left side. But my temps are being weird. I'm kinda thinking my thermometer might be about to die and recording low temps but I might be being hopeful. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/467dfb"]

It definitely looks like you ovulated on the 11th! I don't see anything weird about your post-ov temps, they are all above the coverline...

Battery dying can screw temps up but I think yours look OK.

p.s. the link to your chart has two extra characters at the end, I just deleted them

Thank you!! I figured out what was messing up my chart (an extra pos opk a few days after o).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->