Would appreciate your opinions!

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
So this is my chart. I'm not sure if I've ovulated or not as I didn't get a positive OPK. I do have PCOS which I've heard might mess with OPKs. The 4 higher temps on CD10-CD13 I wasn't sure if I should discard because DH had woken up before me and turned our heating up. If I discard them it still detects ovulation at CD17 but it does drop my cover line a bit. I was getting darker lines on OPK but not positive and now they are basically blank. Should I keep using them incase or do you think I have I fact already ovulated this cycle? :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1
If you started to get darker ones, and then they are blank you most likely O'd... or at least had an LH surge. Remember, you can get LH surges and no egg drops, because one isnt mature yet.

Ive noticed women with PCOS have better with digital OPKS...because they are "yes, no" not "is that line darker? is it -stares staaarreeees-".

I use the strips and even I have issues sometimes reading them. I think Ill be able to read the fortunes of people soon! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->