Would have been 20 weeks this week

Lolly W

3rd tri after 2 mmcs
Reaction score
Didn't think I could tell my OH or Mum this as they might think I'm keeping track. I'm just so sad - had a spam email this morning with the subject "Congratulations, you are 20 weeks pregnant". I know I should unsubscribe to things like that but it really shocked me when I saw it so I just deleted it without thinking.

I'm feeling really desperate that we'll never have the family we would love so much. I started using a CBFM (only yesterday) so I'm hoping our chances this month will be increased. I just wish I could feel more positive about things.

I think I might start a ttc journal for my rants!

I would have been roughly mid 20s this week too, if the first one stuck!:wacko: Ive found having a journal is a good release, not that I rant too much, but it just gets the whole process down and when you have your buddies in there sharing the load with you it really makes a difference! Hurry up and post a link to it so I can start stalking you hunny bunny!:hugs:

I would have been roughly mid 20s this week too, if the first one stuck!:wacko: Ive found having a journal is a good release, not that I rant too much, but it just gets the whole process down and when you have your buddies in there sharing the load with you it really makes a difference! Hurry up and post a link to it so I can start stalking you hunny bunny!:hugs:

Still working on putting it in my signature but here's the link for now!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/280751-years-before-baby.html#post4499958

i would of been 32 weeks 2day, feel very sad but now ive got my ivf 2 look forward 2 makes it a little easier, i have embryo transfer on the 16 april 3day b4 my little 1 should of been here, fingers crossed u get a bfp very soon

Good luck with your little embies in April annmc30!:hugs: Consider yourself stalked now Lolly!:haha:

i would of been 32 weeks 2day, feel very sad but now ive got my ivf 2 look forward 2 makes it a little easier, i have embryo transfer on the 16 april 3day b4 my little 1 should of been here, fingers crossed u get a bfp very soon

Good luck for April!

How long have you been waiting for your ivf?

Yes its really exciting and jammed packed full of entertainment...not! :rofl: Enter at your own risk Lolly!:haha:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/263149-quiet-please-breeding-progress.html

Good luck for April!

How long have you been waiting for your ivf?

been bck n forth 2 the hospital nearly 3yrs now but had 2 lose weight which tuck me a yr to do then we got refused nhs funding for ivf in june 09 so we had 2 appeal against it which we won on the 23rd dec great xmas present so we now have 3 goes free hope i only need the first

Hi I would have been about mid 20 weeks or so as well by now, I know somebody who is due end of June when I would of been and it cut me like a knife when I heard :-(. just takes time...

Good luck with your IVF annmc30, I've been attending gynae for 15 years with various things and am still waiting on my appointment with the fertility unit as my last appointment in Dec I missed as I had just had the mc. It will probably be around another 15-18months before we get IVF, if we pass all the tests!

I would have been 18 weeks today, and I still get upset about why it happened, but I guess everyone does that.

Here's to our future BFP's and may they be sticky ones!

xxx

If I hadn't of MC my first, he would be turning 5 this October...what makes it worse is that that EXACTLY 4 years later (Feb '10) I had my second MC. Feb clearly isn't my month to conceive :cry:

I really hope we all get BFP and sticky beans soon, I think we have all been through enough and deserve our LO!!

aw! i was planning on making the same thread today!

i feel your pain... i've been overly emotional the past week, angry and annoyed and irritated
for no apparent reason...
untill one snuggling session with the boy, i cracked and blurted it out "i miss our baby"

it doesn't help that at my work there's a mom who's due date is around when i was due

but yes, i too still keep track and i have moments where i think "oh, i would have found out the gender now"
"i would have felt movement now"

(((big hugs)))

I would have been 37 weeks if we hadn't lost our little one. I got an email just like that at christmas time saying "congrats your 28 weeks" and I just broke down. What's worse is my friend is due the week after I would have been. She is having her baby shower soon and it kills me as I think that should be me.

Well, :dust: to us all and cheers to our future :bfp: s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->