would it hurry and and be friday already? Scan

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
arh .... I am driving myself crazy, Friday is not only my scan date but also my 12 week mark, which not only is nice to get to 12 weeks but means i am no longer 11 weeks. I lost a baby at 11 weeks in Jan and I am going crazy. :cry:

I just want to lock myself away and not talk to anyone until I know everything is ok.

As of yesterday moring we are still getting two heartbeats on the dopplar :happydance: but I was still getting a heartbeat up until the day I didnt when we lost the last baby:cry:.

Anyone else have a scan Friday and want this week over so they can start breathing again?

I have mine next Friday. I'm sorry you're so stressed but I get it :hugs:

one more day to go, counting the flippin hours now! ARH!

yep i hear you! scan 2moro aswell at 2pm but not 12 weeks :-S just a wee 5/6 week scan! possitive thinking mrs! xxxx

I have my scan tomorrow as well I will be 11+3 I feel like this is the longest week I have ever had in my life. I want everything to be perfect

awww good luck ladies, less than 25 hours to go for me. im in such a foul mood lol, wish it would just be tomorrow already :D lol! its going sooooooooo slow today!

Its completely understandable the way you feel, so I hope the time passes quickly and that you get your scan and then hopefully relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

I have scan tomo morning - 10.20. So scared, this is first ever pregnancy. I am 11+3 tomo. Fingers crossed for all of us :thumbup: don't imagine we'll sleep much tonight, but hopefully we can relax from now on, well until our 20wk scan at least!

WOOOO! 12 week mark tomorrow!

Don't stress hun, get excited! You have nothing to worry about, those twinnies will be fine :D

Make sure you have lots of change on you for those scan pictures and text me the minute you get in the car to go home with an update!!

Can't wait till next Friday for mine :wacko:

Thanks hun! will do (if my phoned working)!

its friday though, so the weekend will go quick and then you will have the longest week like me! lol. but its actually really close. plus you should get your dopplar tomorrow :D yipeee

Good Luck! Can't wait to see the scan picture!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->