Would like to hear successful pregnancy stories after first miscarriage?

07janet

Reaction score
Hi everyone I had a miscarriage back in January 2014 at 8weeks its was my first pregnancy. I'm going to try agin in Oct. of this year even though family and friends told me i should've try earlier but I just wasn't emotionally ready i'm still scare but I love hearing stories of women that were in my same position and then go one to have there healthy baby. It brings me hope and looking forward to the future after these two months and half. Thank you :flower::hugs:

Hey, so sorry for your loss, I'm nearly 43 and had my first loss over 25 years ago followed by two healthy pregnancies/children, then in 2012 I had a loss at 12 weeks followed by a loss at 11 weeks then 4 months later I fell pregnant with my now 10 month old, it is scary pal but I tried my very very hardest to be positive and we have the most perfect lo, I wish you lots of luck xxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a horrible thing to go through, and you were very smart to wait until you felt emotionally ready to try again. No one could know when you were ready except for you!

I miscarried in December 2013 and we decided to try again as soon as the bleeding stopped and my doctor cleared me. We got our BFP in February, and I am now 32 weeks pregnant with DS #2. : )

I was completely terrified that it would happen again, but like oasis said, you just have to stay positive, and pray that any new little bean stays healthy and safe. Praying it works out for you soon!!!!

My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I conceived the following month. That little bean is now nearly 2 years old.

I wish you lots of luck xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have had two miscarriages. My first was a mmc at 16 wks, the second at 5 weeks. I had successful pregnancies after each mc. As completely horrible as it was going through the losses, I wouldn't have the kids I do if I hadn't gone though it all. I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->