Would love a buddy

winniemoo1

Reaction score
Hi I'm 26 and TTC baby number one, would love a buddy around the same age. So a little bit About me, I came off the pill April 2010 had pretty regular cycles up until oct. It's now been 100 and odd days (I've lost count). Started taking agnus castus about 2 weeks ago and just got my first ever peak on my cbfm. :happydance:, so will be in the tww in the next couple of days xxxx

hiya
i came off the implant end of feb 2010 and have been TTC every since finding this very emotional process when everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant :-(

Hey winniemoo1.

I'm 24 and my af is due today so I am about to start my first cycle TTC #1

I got married last July and we've been waiting since then xx

hiya
i came off the implant end of feb 2010 and have been TTC every since finding this very emotional process when everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant :-(

I think there's something in the water - we've had to wait since July and nearly all my friends are now pregnant (some whilst on the pill)!

X

Hey
I'm 24 and trying to conceive number one as well. I'm getting close to starting my tww here soon too.

[QUOTE=
I think there's something in the water - we've had to wait since July and nearly all my friends are now pregnant (some whilst on the pill)!

there most certainly must be and everyone is scared of telline me which i find even more upsetting i am pleased for them as anyone ttc for awhile will know wouldnt wish it on anyone

I came off the implant in April 2010 and my cycles have only just started getting back to normal, I'm just hoping that it's all out of my system now!
Are your cycles back to normal?
Xx

when i first came off my cycles went back to normal then around sept/oct time i had a 53 day cycle then they now are around 40-48 day cycles x

Im 23, only stopped taking the pill at the start of the month so this our first month TTC! I feel really different this month though, weird feelings down below & stomach aches- anybody else experienced this? Is it just a side effect of stopping the pill?

Fx'd you get your BFP this cycle! :dust: to you!

I'm on my 3rd 29 day cycle so FX'd they stay consistent!

Are you taking any vitamins? I'm not but think maybe I should! Xx

harri ty i hope so too should come on roughly 1st feb so hoping its stays away lol
i dont know
if that has worked if not baby dust to all of you its so nice to talk to people in same boat xx

Im 23, only stopped taking the pill at the start of the month so this our first month TTC! I feel really different this month though, weird feelings down below & stomach aches- anybody else experienced this? Is it just a side effect of stopping the pill?

I was on the pill until July last year after having the implant removed to try any regulate my cycle, when I stopped taking the pill I had so many pregnancy symptoms in my first month off it! I was also 3 weeks late! Hopefully this won't be the same for you though!! Xxx

hi i have started to feel like this recently but think its proberly always been there just notice it now i am trying, i am not sure if side effects?? postive effects :thumbip or in our heads lol fingers crossed a good sign for you x

I'm the worst for symptom spotting even when I'm not TTC, I just want it so much that I manage to convince myself lol imagine what I will be like next month! Xx

aint that the truth the only person i know that has taken longer than 6 months that i am close friends with is my landlord and she finally fell after 4 years while she was trying she even had a month when her boobs were leaking as her body and mind wanted it so bad how awful and fingers crossed we are only cycles away not years dont think i am emotionally strong enough to go through years xx

OMG your poor landlord!!!! I couldn't cope with that!
I'm charting now so I know when my temp dips at the end of my cycle there is no chance - hopefully this will stop me losing my mind!
Are you charting? I'm finding it fascinating. Xx

i did chart for 2 cycles but my temp was pretty much the same every day i am going to start again after this cycle as near the end of mine too had bad cramps in my stomach for past week and boobs are sore today so would love this to be a postive sign but from past months i know not to get hopes up no matter how hard that is lol x

FX'd you get your BFP!!! Keep me updated, I've requested you as a friend! X

:dust:

have just accepted ty and to you hun and all other hopefull mummys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583