Would love a buddy

hi everyone

at work till 10pm (shouldnt really be on here but....) so will catch up with you all tomoro before i start work.

Hope your all good xx

Hi everyone

Thanks for replying, I totally no where ur all coming from with all the pregnancies it's really getting to me. Hopefully the agnus castus will have sorted my cycles out, had another +ve opk this morning, was much darker than the control and showed up in about two mins. I'm thinking I'll ovulate today so going to get busy the next few days lol. I've added you all on here.

Harri-has ur af showed?

Hope everyone else is good? Off to get ready for work. Speak soon xxx

Hey!!! How exciting, get as busy as you can lol
How long are your usual cycles?

Af not showed up today but I think I'll get it any minute - stomach cramps are killing me! I don't mind though, I just want to start my first TTC cycle!

Xxx

Hi all,

Can I join the club?

My injection ran out on 20th October and just got first AF on 7th Jan. Tried OPKs this month but nothing showed so either I missed the surge or i'm not ovulating yet!

I'm hoping that now I have my :witch: back my system will settle pretty quick! Fingers crossed.

I am 27 and TTC #1!

:dust: to you all!

xx

harri-up until october my cycles were around 35-38days however haven't had one in a 100and odd days (stressful), this will be my first cycle too as ive had to take hight doses of folic acid for around 3 months before we started trying on the advice of doctors as it runs in the family.

I would be getting more busy if i wasnt at work until 10pm again tonight.

Wembley course you can join the club, keep testing it will come eventually like mine or try agnus castus that made me ovulate. xx

harri-up until october my cycles were around 35-38days however haven't had one in a 100and odd days (stressful), this will be my first cycle too as ive had to take hight doses of folic acid for around 3 months before we started trying on the advice of doctors as it runs in the family.

I would be getting more busy if i wasnt at work until 10pm again tonight.

Wembley course you can join the club, keep testing it will come eventually like mine or try agnus castus that made me ovulate. xx

I bought some tablets that contain agnus castus (although not a very high dose) they are meant for PMS but I thought i'd give them a try. However when I got home it said not recommended if you are TTC so now I am confused! They only seem to have agnus castus in! :sad1:

Any idea why?

I have no idea why it would say that, agnus castus you take it up until ovulation then start again after AF. I got mine from holland and barrett and I take two twice a day so think its like 1600mg a day (not 100% sure). Hope this helps x

How long did it take for you to start Ovulating on them? Also, did it regulate your cycles?

I only started taking them two weeks ago and got my first positive opk and peak on cbfm on tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->