Would love a glass of red right now!

ssjad

Reaction score
Sigh. I don't mind the odd glass of wine during pregnancy but try to abstain during first trimester.

Wine would be soooo good right now!!!

I agree, I love my red wine! Ah well the sacrifice will be worth it! :)

Definitely! Currently drinking a coke zero out of a wine glass. Trying to trick myself. It's not too bad!

It's blue cheese I'm really fancying. In fact blue cheese with a glass of port would just do the job!

Me too! I love my wine. Has anyone tried any of the alcohol free wine? Is it good? Is it safe? Also love the coke in a wine glass idea. ;) Going to try that!

Alcohol free wine is perfectly safe, I had a glass in the first trimester but it didn't quite cut it for me :haha:

I find the alcohol free wine pretty grim. Someone gave me the tip before when I was pregnant of drinking tonic water and smearing a tiny bit of gin round the rim of the glass so it tastes like gin and tonic. Kind of works!

I've heard some people say that one glass every once in a while during pregnancy is safe, and some are appalled even by the thought of doing that. my OH definitely won't let me touch anything, sometimes I ask for a TASTE (like, just a lick) of his drink and he gives me a dirty look but drinks in front of me all the time. it's so hard!

I wish I'd known about alcohol free wine sooner, I would've brought it to parties with me because everyone asks why I'm not drinking. I've been using the antibiotics excuse lol, or I make a point of always being the driver.

It's blue cheese I'm really fancying. In fact blue cheese with a glass of port would just do the job!

Hi Cattia :hi:

Huge congratulations!! Xx

Thanks mummy! I'm pretty nervous this time around and hanging in there for my scan at eight weeks. I was thinking we should set up a thread for us ladies to keep in touch but I don't know how or where. I know Helly and Raspberry are pg again. Hope you're doing well! Xx

Hi Cattia :hi:

Huge congratulations!! Xx

Thanks mummy! I'm pretty nervous this time around and hanging in there for my scan at eight weeks. I was thinking we should set up a thread for us ladies to keep in touch but I don't know how or where. I know Helly and Raspberry are pg again. Hope you're doing well! Xx
Yeah that's a lovely idea, Helly is just a few days behind me in dates and I think raspberry is at week 13 now, it's great news your joining us too. I'm sure this will be your time now.

How about setting it up in pregnancy after a loss? When is your due date? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->