Would love a graphic!

Eidson23

Reaction score
I am so not computer saavy. Would anyone like to take a shot and create a neat graphic for our TTC journal?! I love rainbows, of course because we're a lesbian couple, but I don't want people to confuse it with the rainbows known on HERE. We have never experienced a loss and I don't want to deceive anyone when it comes to that. Can you create something clever?

Thanks in advance!

Would now love one for our pregnancy journal! Anyone computer saavy?! I see all these cute graphics around and I have no clue where to start :flower:

Hi there :hi:

I have a few requests in que but once im done I can have a go for you??

Anything in particular?

Hi there :hi:

I have a few requests in que but once im done I can have a go for you??

Anything in particular?

Oh yay! I'm more than happy to wait, we have 8 months :D I'm not really sure on ideas! I'm not creative with this stuff. I love rainbows, we refer to it as our "shrimp" because frankly, they look like shrimps until like 20 weeks :haha: but other than that, you can use your creativity! Thank you!

So there no particular words you want on there?

And yes I will use my creative skills. It's oksy there only a few for me to do then I will start yours :thumbup:

Feel free to look I'm my thread at my recent work and plus other girls topics i just finished one for a girl with butterflies :thumbup:

Your work is awesome! I'm really excited to see what you come up with. As far as words, I'm not sure! We're a lesbian couple, and I'd use it for our pregnancy journal. It's called Living Vicariously Through my Wife-Our pregnancy Journal...because I'm not the one who's pregnant haha.

Do you like Hello Kitty? :shrug:

Not particularly attached to hello kitty lol. I'm a huge nerd though! Star wars, star trek, video games, etc. I guess specifics would be like R2D2, Fallout 3 (video game), Call of Duty (video game). We're both Air Force too if that helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->