• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Would love opinions - IB 6pdo, BFN 11dpo - confused!!

manifestmama

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Help? Feeling confused and CRAZY!

Hubby and I threw out the protection this month! :thumbup: I believe I O'd on day 14 given CM and cervix. BD on day 14 and 15. Didn't expect anything of it but then 6dpo, (TMI!) spotted light brown creamy cm w small piece of brown tissue. 7dpo, spotted a lot of dark brown, some red, watery. 8dpo, more spotting, passed 3" of brown tissue, panicked and called doc who was no help! 9dpo, took test, BFN but figured too early. 11dpo (today), POAS w FMU, both FRER and CBE, both totally BFN.

Symptoms since 6dpo have included: cramping on and off, major indigestion (which I never get!!), majorly emotional (I never cry!), starving off and on, waking up in middle of night to pee and getting indigestion and hunger pains, sides of boobs sore from night of 7dpo on. I NEVER have these issues and don't get PMS. Usually only spot a few days before period with cramping starting right when AF starts. Today, symptoms are lessening or almost gone except sides of boobs still sore and some nipple sensitivity. :sad2: Did have cramps when I got up this morning. I am so discouraged, feel like if it was IB I should show BFP by now? My mother had what she thought were 2 periods and then found out she was 3mo pregnant with me so she also had bleeding, but don't want to go by my mother's pattern as she was not in the best of health.

I feel crazy! Can I get opinions from you ladies? Has anyone experienced something similar? I have been scouring the web on IB - med sites say it is rare, forums prove otherwise. Some women don't get BPF until 2 weeks after AF is due. :shrug:

Hubby is taking it in stride - he has 2 kids with 2 different women and both were on BC. If this takes he will be known as the Silver Bullet, LOL!!

Thanks ladies, much love and peace to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"