would love some insight and advice!

kris2813

Reaction score
Hello out there! I haven't been on this site in quite awhile. I have a son who will be turning 1 on the 26th and I signed up on this site while pregnant with him in the fall of 2013. Anyways, here's the deal. I had been on birth control since having my son and I would always get off track. Well, back in February I noticed my period was just a few days late so I was like what the heck I'll take a pregnancy test and shockingly it was positive. I took some more tests in the days to follow and they were all positive. I was surprised and excited and nervous, too because my son was only 8 months at that time. Well, I ended up miscarrying a week later so I knew it was just a chemical pregnancy. I was bummed and it made me realize how we may be ready for another baby. Well the next week, I thought I was getting my period, but I'm not sure, I guess it was just left overs from the miscarriage. Anyways, middle of march rolls around and I realize I hadn't had a period, so I tested and it was negative. But then I kept testing, and kind of became obsessive with it. I finally got my period again on April 8th. I normally have 28-30 day cycles with ovulation right in the middle so I know when to have sex to conceive. So my husband and I had sex when I thought to be ovulating and we did it 3 times during my fertile window. So now here I am supposed to be starting my period soon and I have taken test after test after test even the ones that say you can get a positive 5 or 6 days before your expected period. All the tests I have taken have been big fat negatives! I have been experiencing tender breasts, and that's pretty much it, but I also had some cramping off and on last week and some of this week so I thought my period was coming soon, still hasn't come so I am still holding on to the hope that I may be pregnant. With my son, I didn't even get a positive until a week and a couple days after my missed period and I pretty much took a test every day with those fancy pregnancy tests lol. But with my miscarriage I got a positive just from being 2 days late. So, now I just don't know what to think lol I have also been pretty irritable. :/ I can't quit taking tests and we're gonna go broke from me buying so many! haha any advice or insight?

Hey hun, so sorry to hear of your miscarriage :( Fx this is your month for a sticky bean!! If your period isn't due yet then its understandable that that your are getting BFN right now. Not everyone shows before their expected period, just like you know with you son :) Every pregnancy is different so you could get a BFP sooner or later, it just depends. I am a poas addict so I cant in good conscience tell you to wait a few days and test again ;) But to cut down on costs maybe pick up some dollarstore preg tests or order some IC's (that's what I did last month, they were here in 3 days and work out to only like .40c a stick!) I have 4 children already and found out I was pregnant with them all on a dollarstore test :) Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank you! I am hoping I do! :) I'm going to test again on Saturday or Sunday I think. I'll be about 2-4 days late. Ooohh I hope I can be so lucky to conceive on the first try lol

Get tests from the dollar store, they do just as well as the early ones.

Thank you! I'm making a trip there tomorrow anyways, and I'll pick some up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->