Would love some support during the TWW!

livepositive

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. I guess after month after month of disappointment, I just didn't see the point anymore. Everyone around me seems to be having babies and I have yet to experience that joy and excitement. My job even makes it hard for me emotionally. I work with children and their families and some parents can't care and love for the children they already have, but then they are pregnant again!

Anyway, yesterday I was home sick with some strange version of a cold. I had a positive ovulation test on Sunday and my fiance and I had intercourse that day and a couple of days leading up to it. I was a lot better about those OPKs before this month, but I think I am just tired of being disappointed so this month I was a little lax about everything. I haven't gotten sick in forever. My stepson was sick over the weekend when we had him and then my fiance got some cold symptoms and then I had a runny nose at work and when I left work a fever hit me so hard I didn't even know what happened. That night when I peed and wiped there was one spot of bright pink blood. That night I couldn't sleep because I had to pee once every hour and I just felt thirsty and nothing could quench my thirst. Then around 3 am I got nauseous and started to throw up, well at least that is what my body wanted me to do, but I didn't have any food in my stomach to throw up, so basically I was just choking on myself.

I stayed in bed all day because my fever kept coming back. At one point it was almost 101 degrees. I had cramps, sore nipples, full body aches, nausea, acne, constipation, headache, dizziness, fatigue, everything. Today I feel like nothing happened. I am still constipated, I have acne, my nipples are still sore, and I am still a little stuffy. This morning I didn't feel fatigued because last night I took Tylenol PM for my aches and to help me sleep, but it is now after 11 and I am starting to feel a little tired again.

I assume this is way to early for early pregnancy symptoms, but I haven't been sick in forever and my symptoms only lasted a day while my stepson and fiance are still sick. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I still think this all may count for something. Lately there has been a fine line between staying positive and getting too excited over nothing for me.

My last period was strange too, it was sort of painful to wear tampons, I had a cramp on only one side. I took a pregnancy test that I had and I don't know if it was a dud because there were no visible lines until about an hour to two hours later when there was only one line. My body is being a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->