Would love to have a Buddy (due Nov)

Tricks26

Reaction score
:happydance::hugs:
Hi Ladies,
Would love to have a buddy to chat to on this wonderful exciting journey, anyone out there want to they would love to hear from you.

I'm due around 23/11/15 not confirmed yet :kiss:

I am due Nov 4th (not confirmed yet either, haha!) first ultrasound is on the 20th of this month, would looove a buddy :) !!

Yay when is your US?
I have one on the 23rd April as I have a history of MC :(

First US is on the 20th of April, we are so excited, although not to hold a full bladder... I'm so sorry to hear, so glad they have you in for an early scan and are taking everything seriously! so important.

I have my doc appointment on the 20th at 7:30 am then scan on 23rd so we will have an exciting week between the two of us !!!! Yay xx

Ahh! so exciting! that gives me more to look forward to then I already was :) ! how are you feeling this week? I have been so incredibly nauseous, actually ended up getting sick once but mostly just (tmi) a lot of dry heaving and gagging, which is terrible. I have a lot of food aversions and I'm not sleeping!

I'm the same I'm so exhausted because I can't sleep and I have nausea all day the only thing I can stomach at the moment is cheese and big oranges!!! Weird I know what about you?
I have so many things I'm turning my nose up at its going to be a long few weeks and it wouldn't be so bad if you could just relax in the day but working full time is agony .
What do you do??? Xxxx

SO exhausted! the best way I have found to describe it is just feeling like complete zombie, sometimes getting out of bed is a chore. I am Soooo hoping the second trimester allows me to feel back to myself! DH keeps asking me what I want to eat and absolutely nothing appeals to me right now but greasy, terrible food for me..and pickles, I could live on pickles at the moment. When I was 7/8 weeks all i craved was citrus, pineapple and grapefruit specifically..mmmm, but even that is a struggle these days. I was in the hospital with my grandma this morning because she had pretty invasive surgery and was sick to her stomach, every time she threw up I started gagging and had to leave the room, it was pretty terrible.

I'm a manager in Credit Card customer service over here, I have been off for a couple weeks which is thankfully covered, I cannot imagine early/long/grueling days right now. What about you?

I forgot to ask where you lived!!

Poor grandma I will pray for a speedy recovery for her hunny xxxx

Fruit juciy fruit mmmmmmmm

Also a little bit snappy today which is not good as I work with children lol will have to try and chill out over the weekend xxxx

No worries :) !

I'm in Ontario, Canada. You're in England right?? my mom lived there for a few years and adored it!

and thank you, Grandma needs it! she is being discharged today but is still violently ill, it will be a long healing process to say the least!

I was on an anti-anxiety medication for years that I am slowly weening off of, I can;t let my body go through any type of withdrawal, obviously so it has made me more irritable! I went to school for my Early Childhood Education, I worked with little ones for years, I adored it but at times it can definitely test your patience.

Now i want fruit! haha

Ahhhh Canada my best friend moved to Vancouver when my DD was 10 months old and I miss her so much , because of money we still haven't been out to see her but she has been back a few times , it's werid to have such a connection with someone and then they go and you only have a small amount of contact ,I email Skype her once a month because we have such busy lives , but when we speak it's like we were never apart xx
I will keep grandma in my prayers for a speedy recovery xxx

MS has kicked up a notch and I now do not fancy anything and feel so sick that I can't do anything ( still not been physically sick) you???
Is this your first?
What can you imagine yourself having ?
Forgot to say patients wearing a bit thin at the mo with hormones but it's main DH on receiving end ;)

Ahhhh Canada my best friend moved to Vancouver when my DD was 10 months old and I miss her so much , because of money we still haven't been out to see her but she has been back a few times , it's werid to have such a connection with someone and then they go and you only have a small amount of contact ,I email Skype her once a month because we have such busy lives , but when we speak it's like we were never apart xx
I will keep grandma in my prayers for a speedy recovery xxx

MS has kicked up a notch and I now do not fancy anything and feel so sick that I can't do anything ( still not been physically sick) you???
Is this your first?
What can you imagine yourself having ?
Forgot to say patients wearing a bit thin at the mo with hormones but it's main DH on receiving end ;)

That is a crazy coincidence! my cousin is about 9 months younger than me, growing up we were inseparable and have always been just the best of friends! she moved up to a place near Vancouver called Victoria almost 2 years ago now and it was so hard! Life gets so busy and we text a lot and we have Face Timed on our phones a couple times but we both work and are super busy! I miss her like crazy but she has 0 plans to come home and it is expensive to get there!

Thank you for thinking of grandma:hugs: she is coming down from the morphine the hospital gave her so she was up most of the night and now she just can't stop shivering, my mom and I are going to go over there a bit later to keep her company.

My morning sickness started to get really bad near end of week 8 early week 9, it was terrible. I found I was gagging at everything and dry heaving constalty, nothing appealed to me and I just felt like a complete zombie. I actually threw up once at my moms house out of town, we had gone to the grocery store and there was pre made/cooked food that smelled just terrible. It seems to be tapering off now that I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. I have started sleeping a bit more regularly which is Amazing and I never thought would happen and even though I still feel a bit queasy I can push through it. Do you have anything for the sickness that you are taking?? Here they prescribed "Diclectin" which is just extra vitamin B but it really seems to work and you can take up to 8 a day.

This is my first sweet little baby! your second right? so exciting :) how was your first pregnancy? do you find it to be similar to this one so far? I have felt from day 1 that this baby is a girl but I wont be disappointed if it's a boy, we are so excited either way.

Talk soon xx!

I had the most amazing pregnancy with my baby girl who is now 5 wow I really don't know how that happened !! She was a long time waited for nearly 7 years after 3 MC and one ectopic :(
She came along after an intense amount of accuputure from 7-14 weeks I felt really sick was sick three times then after that plain sailing !!!! Xxxx

I had the most amazing pregnancy with my baby girl who is now 5 wow I really don't know how that happened !! She was a long time waited for nearly 7 years after 3 MC and one ectopic :(
She came along after an intense amount of accuputure from 7-14 weeks I felt really sick was sick three times then after that plain sailing !!!! Xxxx

Oh Wow! that is a lot for one person to go through! im so sorry!
is baby #2 a planned pregnancy?? my morning sickness only lasted until about week 10..you're almost there!! :hugs: hopefully the second trimester will be more kind to you.

How are you feeling today?

Hey hunny sorry I have been MIA work has been intense and busy and I have not been coping with the MS so been going to bed as soon as DH gets in , think he is feeling a bit neglected poor thing we go from trying all the time to once we fall I don't want him anywhere near me hahaha .
Very much planned we have been trying since DD was 1 year old and it has just not happened til now so elated and I know when she finds out she will be so excited as she has been praying for a brother or sister for so long bless her xxxx
How are you feeling ??
What's life like where you are ?
Is your DH excited ??

I'm due November 29th but before it was confirmed we were thinking Dec 2. BUT, ever since I found out I was pregnant, Novemeber 27th has been stuck in my mind. Wouldn't that be so cool if I ended up being right, just on motherly instinct??? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->