would love to tell dh on father's day

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mrshanna, Jun 4, 2011.

1. mrshanna

mrshanna LTTTC#1---onto IVF

So many "special Occasions" have come and gone since we started ttc. First it was...wouldnt it be a great Christmas gift to tell my family on Christmas that we are expecting. Then it was DHs birthday. And then for Easter I bought a little stuffed bunny rabbit and card...prepared to deliver the good news that way. Now here we are and its June. *sigh* June? Really? 9 months into the TTC journey.

I know a lot of ladies try much longer than this before their BFPs. I also know a lot of you ladies have gone much longer without a BFP...and my heart bleeds for you. It truly does. This is the biggest test of patience of my entire life!

I hope and pray that those of us due for AF around Father's day can give our OHs the best gift imaginable. :thumbup:

2. ButterflyK

ButterflyK Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, it's just been over a year since the MC. Father's day happens to be my BF's birthday as well so it would be awesome if I got a BFP before then, due around Monday but if I get a BFP I am going to wait until Fathers day to tell him.

3. Roxie

Roxie Expecting #3

i would love to be able to tell my OH on fathers day but i wouldnt be able to wait, i would tell him straight away lol :)

4. cinnamum

cinnamum Mumof_6_PREG W#7

yes, what an amazing gift xxxx

5. opera_lady24

opera_lady24 TTC #1 & TTA

I would SO love to tell DH he's gonna be a daddy on Father's day!!!! Oh the joy!

6. danamm64

danamm64 # 1due in April 2012

I would love love love to tell my husband on father's day. I miscarried in late February at 6 weeks and we have been trying ever since. It was such a let down and Father's Day would just be perfect!! I can test on the 14th, Ill try to hold out if I get my bfp!! I bought a bib that says "Daddy's Little Helper" and I would love to give it to him=)

7. Savvy2413

Savvy2413 Well-Known Member

I am the same way! If we get a BFP this month im going to surprise my DH with an early "Happy Fathers Day" card and then give our dads Happy Fathers Day Grandpa cards on the actual holiday and announce it that way. We will see! fx'd!

8. BH040

BH040 Well-Known Member

I can test on the 18th or 19th! I plan on doing the same!