Would one of my fellow Americans out there...

Sekhmet

First-time mum
Reaction score
...please go to your nearest 7-11 and enjoy a blue raspberry Slurpee for me?

If you're hungry, you could accompany this with a 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell.

Thank you. :flower: :winkwink:

:lol:
I would if my DH hadn't taken the car today, because that sounds so yummy right now.

Mmmmmmm I've been craving mexican food for weeks now!!!

I think a trip to Pepitto's is in order next week :lol:

x

Mmmmmmm I've been craving mexican food for weeks now!!!

I think a trip to Pepitto's is in order next week :lol:

x

I could do with some proper Mexican food, too... and I may have to do that, as no Taco Bell is in my future!

But Taco Bell isn't really to be confused with Mexican... it's cheap, chain, fast-food Tex-Mex, with loads of artificial flavors, preservatives, and fat... YUM!! ;)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VlmHNP9So5Y/Sfxi72FRIeI/AAAAAAAABWg/z0W2aYPcxNQ/s400/TacoBellHillRd.jpg

Oh man I haven't had a proper slurpee or taco bell since I left the states 9 years ago. :dohh: Really want one now!

How convenient that I'm visiting the states right now. :blush: I think I'll have a slurpee today and Taco Bell before I leave!!

oh I am so getting a slurpee on my way home! even though it's -30 outside haha

You are all too funny..Too cold for me to have one, and 7-11 is about 1 minute from my house..We are just getting up over freezing for the first time in a week..Taco bell though...yummmm

I know, I know... 'Tis NOT the season for Slurpees. Try telling my LO that... she must be warm and toasty in there. ;)

Sadly there's no 7/11 in my town :( - There is a Taco Bell!! Maybe I'll have taco's from there sometime soon.

I haven't eaten at a Taco Bell in years but I have been getting a real hankering for some lately, so maybe. As for the slurpee, it sounds good, but it's -6C here at the moment and really windy! I would freeeeeeze!

Oh, this is a mean thread! I can get a blue slushie thingy from the newsagents in town, but no Taco Hell for me either. I need it so bad!

I just posted in someones thread last night that I was craving 7-11 hotdogs (dont laugh they are my favourite food in the world with gobs of cheese) and Taco Bell and A&W chilli fries and cheese sticks and ooh root beer float. I have always missed certain foods but it becomes a real issue when pregnantdoesnt it? My mom sends me butterfingers and almond joys and there are websites to get american grocerys but it is the eating out stuff that cant be mailed that I want. Nothing like good "home cooking" :rofl: I havent been over in nearly 3 years :( I see you too are living in scotland and are (from the title...) an american. What brings you here? I am married to a scotsman. Been here for 4 years

By the way for all interested...
https://www.petitiononline.com/hellothr/petition.html
I dont know if this will work, my hubby and I signed it a year or two ago :(

Ooooh! I nice burrito from "a piquito mas" in LA for me and two slices of snickers bar cheesecake form the snickers factory pleeeeeaase!!!!!

YUM!!!

Oh and a serving of IHOP pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning too!

:happydance:

The americans know how to do food!

Not preg but I just wanted to say that I lurrrrrrve Taco Bell. One of my mates works in Neato Burrito and I remember having one and feeling like I'd eaten a tasty rock... just sat in my belly after :D

Sekhmet - noo! You had to post a picture of Taco Bell?? I'm so homesick now!! mmmm taco bell.. I always seem to go for the kids meal soo yummy and oddly cheap!

If someone could go have a cherry coke slurpee for me in addition to the Sek's blue one that would be awesome. :) Plus go to Wendy's get a Frosty, some large fries and proceed to dip them in said frosty. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'd be the size of a house if I still lived in America.l

Mmmm, Wendy's fries in a Frosty - that sounds heavenly right now, Becca!

I've lived over here 7+ years - you'd think I'd get used to no Taco Bell. It never gets better. ha

There's a place in Aldershot that's just opened that I'm going to try to get DH to accompany me to next week (and maybe get some Barq's!) - you know, "honey, if you really loved your pregnant wife, you'd let her go get some American goodies..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"