Would one of my fellow Americans out there...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Sekhmet, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Sekhmet

Sekhmet First-time mum

...please go to your nearest 7-11 and enjoy a blue raspberry Slurpee for me?

If you're hungry, you could accompany this with a 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell.

Thank you. :flower: :winkwink:

2. MoonMuffin

MoonMuffin Mom of 2!

:lol:
    I would if my DH hadn't taken the car today, because that sounds so yummy right now.

3. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Mmmmmmm I've been craving mexican food for weeks now!!!

I think a trip to Pepitto's is in order next week :lol:

x

4. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

Double post :)

5. Sekhmet

Sekhmet First-time mum

I could do with some proper Mexican food, too... and I may have to do that, as no Taco Bell is in my future!

But Taco Bell isn't really to be confused with Mexican... it's cheap, chain, fast-food Tex-Mex, with loads of artificial flavors, preservatives, and fat... YUM!! ;)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VlmHNP9So5Y/Sfxi72FRIeI/AAAAAAAABWg/z0W2aYPcxNQ/s400/TacoBellHillRd.jpg

6. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

Oh man I haven't had a proper slurpee or taco bell since I left the states 9 years ago. :dohh: Really want one now!

7. Love Bunny

Love Bunny Guest

:rofl:

well that sounds better than a mexican to me!!!

8. WTTMommy

WTTMommy Mama to Rach

How convenient that I'm visiting the states right now. :blush: I think I'll have a slurpee today and Taco Bell before I leave!!

9. bekkie

bekkie Mommy Due Sept 20

oh I am so getting a slurpee on my way home! even though it's -30 outside haha

10. mamato2more

mamato2more Number 9 on the way

You are all too funny..Too cold for me to have one, and 7-11 is about 1 minute from my house..We are just getting up over freezing for the first time in a week..Taco bell though...yummmm

11. Sekhmet

Sekhmet First-time mum

I know, I know... 'Tis NOT the season for Slurpees. Try telling my LO that... she must be warm and toasty in there. ;)

12. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

Sadly there's no 7/11 in my town :( - There is a Taco Bell!! Maybe I'll have taco's from there sometime soon.

13. hivechild

hivechild Mummy to Ronan

I haven't eaten at a Taco Bell in years but I have been getting a real hankering for some lately, so maybe. As for the slurpee, it sounds good, but it's -6C here at the moment and really windy! I would freeeeeeze!

14. MandaAnda

MandaAnda Well-Known Member

Oh, this is a mean thread! I can get a blue slushie thingy from the newsagents in town, but no Taco Hell for me either. I need it so bad!

15. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

I just posted in someones thread last night that I was craving 7-11 hotdogs (dont laugh they are my favourite food in the world with gobs of cheese) and Taco Bell and A&W chilli fries and cheese sticks and ooh root beer float. I have always missed certain foods but it becomes a real issue when pregnantdoesnt it? My mom sends me butterfingers and almond joys and there are websites to get american grocerys but it is the eating out stuff that cant be mailed that I want. Nothing like good "home cooking" :rofl: I havent been over in nearly 3 years :( I see you too are living in scotland and are (from the title...) an american. What brings you here? I am married to a scotsman. Been here for 4 years

16. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

17. redpoppy

redpoppy Well-Known Member

Ooooh! I nice burrito from "a piquito mas" in LA for me and two slices of snickers bar cheesecake form the snickers factory pleeeeeaase!!!!!

YUM!!!

Oh and a serving of IHOP pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning too!

:happydance:

The americans know how to do food!

18. kintenda

kintenda Well-Known Member

Not preg but I just wanted to say that I lurrrrrrve Taco Bell. One of my mates works in Neato Burrito and I remember having one and feeling like I'd eaten a tasty rock... just sat in my belly after :D

19. BeccaMichelle

BeccaMichelle Mummy of 2

Sekhmet - noo! You had to post a picture of Taco Bell?? I'm so homesick now!! mmmm taco bell.. I always seem to go for the kids meal soo yummy and oddly cheap!

If someone could go have a cherry coke slurpee for me in addition to the Sek's blue one that would be awesome. :) Plus go to Wendy's get a Frosty, some large fries and proceed to dip them in said frosty. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'd be the size of a house if I still lived in America.l

20. MandaAnda

MandaAnda Well-Known Member

Mmmm, Wendy's fries in a Frosty - that sounds heavenly right now, Becca!

I've lived over here 7+ years - you'd think I'd get used to no Taco Bell. It never gets better. ha

There's a place in Aldershot that's just opened that I'm going to try to get DH to accompany me to next week (and maybe get some Barq's!) - you know, "honey, if you really loved your pregnant wife, you'd let her go get some American goodies..."