would people please share how many days af late they got bfp please?

loren1234

Reaction score
Hi. I've never been any good at charting etc. First pregnancy was total luck as I thought I had missed my fertile window. My little girl is 19 months and we are not trying not preventing. I'm keeping track of my cm although it seems to change so much and not follow an exact pattern. I'm still breastfeeding so not even sure if I am ovulating.
Anyway with first pregnancy I got cramps on day af was due, after 4 days of not showing up I tested and got my bfp :)
This time af was due on wed when again I got cramps (now fri) so tested today but got a bfn :-(

As I'm not sure when I ovulate so dpo makes no sense to me lol, would you ladies mind sharing how many days after af was due you got your bfp?

Thanks! X

I was a month and a half late when I finally took a test. I was so sure I was going through another phantom pregnancy it took 4 positive tests and a doc confirmation to really make me believe it.

Thanks for replying :) I think with my first pregnancy I must have ovulated late. I'm hoping it's the same this month and that's why I got a bfn yesterday. Hoping to test again in 4/5 days if still no af, fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->