Would really appreciate a few people's advice

Taloulah

Reaction score
I have wrote in a few different forums but only one person has answered. Little back ground TTC 2 years 8 months found out 5 weeks ago I have polycystic ovaires not the syndrome wasn't told much but I have follicles on the ovaries doctor don't seem worried though I have a period about 40 days apart give of take a few days! But my for 3 months in a row my cycles have been 26 days which is strange alone! My last period was 3rd of november so if i was to come on my period 40 days from then im not due for another 3 weeks but like i said its changed in the last 3 months! Anyway I dunno if this is ovulation/imaginary or something. But for the past week my boobs have been hurting they feel slightly hard a full feeling n they hurt if I lye on my front cuddle my boyfriend or I jump up n down for no reason lol they hurt nipples are ok, boobs aren't bigger though. Also haven't noticed trips to the bathroom till today I've been twice as much as I normally would! Also about a week ago I had some kind of harsh pain in my right side maybe where the ovary is! Couldn't stand but managed it! Only happened twice in one day at night! Nothing since n that's all I have to write down! Anyone know if its in my was ovulation or on to something please help. Ty T x

It's possibly ovulation. I'm no expert but having read a few bits it would appear that you can get pain on your left or right side when you ovulate. Do you use any ovulation sticks to know when your peak is ? My cycles are all over the place after the pill 28/ 33/36 and didn't get one at all in October it's just arrived this morning. I think they would at least help you get the timing right. Don't know if that helps Anna x

My cycles were 35-37 days due to mild PCOS, sounds like yours. My cycles were always shorter when I was less stressed, so in the summer hols!! I'm a teacher ;-)

CM was my only sure way of telling if I ovulated. I went religiously by that, and it worked. Took ages due to problems with hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->