Would these go together? *OTHER PICS ADDED, PLEASE LOOK*

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
I really would love Amara to wear white converse but I dont know if it would look silly with her dress. I would probably change her into a cute sleepsuit once we get to the reception hall, so that she can crawl about and then if she falls asleep she is already in her bed. What do you all think?

This is Amaras dress:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/whitedress1.jpg

And these are the white converse:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/images.jpg

:flower:

I think will look as cute as hell! A lot of the little ones at my wedding were in their jimjams by midnight, it was so sweet seeing them dance about xx

I dont normally put her in dresses as she usually pukes down them :haha: But I adore her in sleepsuits, and I can just imagine her crawling about in her sleepsuit and shoes... so cute!

Thanks hun,

i think that would look adorable!!!! x

really cute!! poppy is wearing converse with her dress too!

i think it would be lovely how i wish i had a girl. But wouldnt be with out 2 boys now.

very cute but depends what family say lol could get a cute little pair of ballet shoes too :D i personal like the shoes u have lol be different x

its her wedding though, I wouldnt worry what other people think x

guess so i did say it was cute and different.

Well I seem to have done a few things the family are sceptical about, like cloth nappies and BLW, but they are all for it now... I do wonder what family will think, then just ignore it and do what I want :rofl:

very true always a good way to be i don't really have a family so don't really have anyone to answer to lol :D well accept my now 4 year old monster lol

Are these too boyish? And would they go, or should I stick with the white ones?

OH said that the white converse were a bit plain for the price so i was trying to find same green omes, but there werent any and this is what I was able to find... not actually converse but hey.

She will also be wearing that green nappy under her dress.

Attachments

• 150238_a.jpg
    150238_a.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 23
  • 150238_b.jpg
    150238_b.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 23
  • 150238_c.jpg
    150238_c.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Ribbit.jpg
    Ribbit.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
the nappy and shoes go together but would they match the dress i guess with the dress on they would know she's wee girl lol :D they are very cute though xx

Thats what I am wondering. i have a green band around my dress and the BM's dress is green. She already has the green nappy, and it looks so cute on her. i had her in a blue nappy the other day and a yellow top and people were unsure if she was a girl or boy because she had blue on. I think green is more a neutral colour, but all depends of it goes with the dress.

I might try and find a different dress... I dunno, I just want to get some green in her outfit. lol

get a bit of green material and make a band out of it for her waist? it might be able to tie the colours together. understand the confusion my son used to have long hair and alot of times they got confused if he was a girl in boys clothes or a boy with long hair now its cut no confusion as a baby i always dressed him very boyish, i said if he was a girl i would prob stay away from the girly stuff but after i had him i changed my mind and if i am ever blessed to have another child and its a girl the poor thing will suffer all the pink and purple girly outfits lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->