• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Would this be strange?

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
My biggest regret is giving Jacob his dads last name! there is no way Luke would let me change it and it really gets to me.

I have now gone as far as to consider changing my surname to be the same as Jacobs!

What do you think of this idea? I need honest opinions it would be the only way I could ever have the same surname as Jacob.

x

I'm not sure about it to be honest hun. I am in the same situation, Grace has my ex's surname and I hate it. He is the biggest prat and I wish I hadn't let him fool me long enough to get his surname on his birth certificate. He is stubborn and controlling so he'll never let me change it. BUT I was considering double barreling and then just dropping his name, that way we're both happy. In light of recent events I'm not sure whether he'll even agree to that but maybe you could do that?

I'm not sure about it to be honest hun. I am in the same situation, Grace has my ex's surname and I hate it. He is the biggest prat and I wish I hadn't let him fool me long enough to get his surname on his birth certificate. He is stubborn and controlling so he'll never let me change it. BUT I was considering double barreling and then just dropping his name, that way we're both happy. In light of recent events I'm not sure whether he'll even agree to that but maybe you could do that?

I thought about that but no way would Luke do anything the would benefit me like that! He will try anything to make my life difficult! So this would be my only option!

Failing that im going to hunt everyone on facebook with the surname Roberts and see if anyone feels like getting married to me lol x

:rofl:

Why do exes try and make life so difficult?! :hissy:

I suppose you could do it... if you really wanted to be the same as his so badly x

Bloody ex's hey! I can imagine how you feel hun so change your name, I'm sure you can. If not, like you say marry another Roberts!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"