would u be pissed off

mun to 3 kids

Reaction score
my daughter is 5 and in primary one, today she asked her friends mum to put her clip in on her jacket, her pals mum say eh no do it urself so my daughter ran round to her granny in the nurser to put it in for her

i am flaming livid and very angey still :growlmad:, i was told about it by another mum and i asked my daughter,

this was at 9am and i was told about it at half three. im well pissed of. am i overreacting or shoukd i be this annnoyed

thanks

Well, I think it's pretty darn rude. Maybe she had some reason for refusing the request though? Like in a hurry or something, dunno....but overall it sounds like it was just plain rudeness.

i think it is also very rude, no they where standing in the school line waiting for the bell to ring, she is one o these ****s that things she is better than everybody else, she needed bother speaking to me again, what a FIRST CLASS BITCH,

Yeah, I can't condone rudeness to a small child like that. Well, anybody really, but a small child especially. Did this lady tell you what she said because she also felt it was out of line? Sorry to hear your little one got spoken to like that. :(

aye she also thought it was very ignorant, my lo takes everything to heart, told her not to ask her again, dont no wither i shoukd say to that ignorant mumor just leave it case i put my fist in her face, i dont like her all that much

Tough call....not sure what I would decide either. The Mama Bear in me would feel the urge to tell her right off for being such a rude cow....another part of me says she's not worth my time and just to avoid her (and have your daughter know to avoid her). I'm the sort that would look at her and simmer and stew about it for awhile after, lol, so I'm not much use to you answering that one.

Maybe also consider the option of letting this time go but keeping vigilant for any future infractions? Gawd I hate it when adults are assholes to little kids. Totally uncalled for. Neighbor's mom is like that, she's a psycho though so I tell my son to steer clear of her.

why are people like that, there is no need for arrogance, i just annoys me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"