Would u say it deffo happend?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Hi ladies, this was my first time tracking CM.
I was just going to relax about it all and just let it happen,but due to having my arm implant removed I wanted to make sure I was defiantly ovulating.

So on CD13 I had ALOT of EWCM,it was spot on,lots of it,clear and very stretchy
CD14 little less,still stretchy started to get white colour to it
CD15 more less,not very stretchy,more white
CD16 not stretchy less slippery and lotion looking
CD17 same as above
CD18 same as above
Today struggling to get any and the bit I am getting is lotion looking and starting to feel abit tacky but still slightly wet feeling
My cervix still feels slightly high and wet still.

So by all this I assume I have ovulated, done alot of researching about it as tracking cm is all new to me.

Did the deed cd7 cd9 cd13 ( wish I didn't miss cd11 ) cd15 and that's it due to have some family members sleeping over and being up late :growlmad: so I'm hoping we have done enough.

So hoping my dates are right iv got a date set to test :)

My cm ALWAYS gets lotion like after O...like instead of creamy, it actually feels like lotion! Lol sorry tmi. Anyways, I do think it def sounds like u O'ed BUT the only true way to know is by tracking ur bbt. If no bfp this cycle, maybe try bbt next cycle. That will show u for sure if u oed. U just take ur temp at the same time every a.m and once u get a temp shift and 3 temps at least .2 degrees higher than all the other temps, ull know u oed :). So it doesn't tell u before hand but it tells u all and all that u did indeed O. That way we dont have to wonder "did I O?". I know I had that question in my mind every single cycle before I started temping. And fertility friend is a very helpful charting app and u just enter in ur temps every day and it'll pretty much do the rest :).
It does sound to me like u Oes between cd 13-14, possibly even 15 but more likely 14 judging by ur cm pattern. Good luck! sry for the long post lol I always wish I started temping sooner so I wanted to share the info with you :)

And it def sounds like u guys covered it bding wise :) fx!

Thanks for your reply :)
So Sunday 8th June and Monday 9th June could of been possible days of Ov
Sooo I'm debating to test either 22nd June or wait it out a few more days?? So maybe test on 25th.
But if AF arrives I'll be trying the temping next cycle :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"