Would u take a baby to a 5 star restaurant?

i wouldn't take bella, but that's because we're blw & she has what we have, but a lot of the food ends up on the floor, so i don't think it'd be appropriate for me to take her. we do take her for meals out to casual restaurants. she's well behaved, but i don't think her style of eating right now is particularly appropriate to a 5 star restaurant!

however, i'm only talking of my daughter here!

xx

Yes we have, she's never been a problem and is very well behaved. I'd say go for it.

It depends if he was willing to dress up or not :rofl:

No, I wouldn't. I'd probably take a newborn who would just feed/sleep while there, but not any older.

DAytime/lunch yes - evening, even early evening, no.

I would also check first.

I have taken G out quite a lot in reasonably posh restaurants but he is very very well behaved and usually pretty quiet. If he gets loud we would leave, its only ever happened once (the olives had stones and he got frustrated!)

I would check with the restaurant and assuming it was ok I would take her if she's well behaved. I wouldn't take my LO although I would love to (we love a good restaurant) but she's just a little too unpredictable and also she's in bed by 8pm so it rules that out for the moment unfortunately.

Depends on the baby. I would take Gabriel in a heartbeat. He's always been fantastic at restaurants. (At every age)

I wouldnt take my daughter as she likes to shout aaaaaalllllllll day long at the moment.

But in principal, i would have no problems with it as long as the restaurant welcomed children:flower:

Mmm, I'd be tempted to say no and just enjoy the time yourself.
But it is to cheer them up, I'm sure you daughter features heavily in the 'cheering up' crew!
So maybe call the resturant and explain, get a quiet seat. Or an early booking.
I used to work in hospitality and find it is hard to babies and fine dining to mix well.
BUt it is possible.

I wouldnt. Jessica isnt the type of baby to sit and be quiet. She wants to walk around all the time!

Well thanks for the replies, we are taking her.

I rang and the restaurant caters for children and provide highchairs. We are doing BLW too so will give her one bit of food at atime and if she drops it will pick it up straight away lol

Thanks for the opinions.

And yes she does cheer them up alot. She is the only grandchild and only great grandchild :)

Awww shes gonna have a fab time, is it a really dressy place? ...Elleah needs a new outfit methinks!!!

Have a lovely time hun :)

Haha yeh its very flash, the food is ahmazzing!!!

Hah! Mum needs a new outfit, not Ellie, Ellie has a better wardrobe than me already!!! :D

Oh i know the feeling....Aymens wardrobe has more designer gear in it then me and DH put together...

But they're worth it!!! :cloud9:

Now log off BnB and go do some serious clothes shopping :lol: You dont wanna show Ellie up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->