Would Ultrasound have shown baby?

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
I had an ultrasound done my period is due in 2 days at the latest.

For the last week and half I have had this dull ovulation crampy feeling
mainly towards my right side.

Doc had me due an ultrasound 5 days ago and it showed no cyst and
everything looked good on the report they did a over the skin and a vaginal one.

So No Cyst, I never cramp before period just for a few ours the day I ovulate but this has been an off and on thing for the past week and half!

I had my blood work done, and urine test for UTI

Passed everything, I'm Vitamin D deficient so I just took my first
50K supplement for the week yesterday but I'm so confused what this cramping could be!!?

An US wouldn't have shown anything at 3 weeks.
The cramping could be anything. Try not to look into it too much because it can cause a lot of stress.

I had an ultrasound looking for ovarian cysts the same cycle I got my BFP with my daughter and about a week before AF was due. The lady scanning me said "oooh your womb lining looks nice and thick is your period due?" that made me think hmm maybe it's thick because I've got my BFP. And I had. So no baby could be seen, only a thickening of the womb xx

Hi babyvaughan, I'm a sonographer. It's too early to see a gestation sac at the moment. Did the ultrasound talk about a corpus luteum or dominant follicle? Give it a week or two, you would get a positive hpt before we would even see the embryo. Good luck!!

Yes, the eariest possible to see yolk sac is 4-5 weeks, so 2-3 weeks after O.

Okay thank you! I just wanted to make sure, doc said no cyst and that everything looked healthy.. My period is late now but urine test at doc said no so i'm just going to carry on and I have a doc appointment on the 31st so if no period by then I'm going to retest! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->