would we be crazy to ttc number 3!!!!

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
We're sooo torn! I posted earlier in the week about deciding whether to ttc number 3 or apply to start midwifery this year!
We do want another eventually but not sure whether now is the right time! My best friend lost her little boy in September and is almost ready to ttc again and is desperate for me to have our third at the same time!
We always said we'd have our 3rd when she had her second as we'd love to be pregnant!

I know its not the right reason to have another but if i do midwifery then work for a couple of years i can't see us wanting to go back to the whole baby thing! Its likely that Lottie will be 9 and Harry 6, we'll have got rid of all the baby things etc!

I keep thinking if we don't do it now then we wont at all, does that sound silly? x

That doesn't sound silly at all, and the idea of being pregnant at the same time as a friend or relative is lovely.

Write down the pros and con's of having one now, or waiting until you've done the midwifery stuff, it might help?
xx

Not silly at all! Am the same as you..have some things i want to do but don't know wheather to wait or have all the kids i want then do the things i want..it def is a hard decision! x

not a silly reason at all chick, me and my mate i grew up with always said we'd love to have kids at the same time so we can go threw it together and share the experiences :D i think if u both want it, go for it, u can do the midwife course afterwards :D

I don't think it is silly! I do have to say while we are going to try next month, my youngest will be 9 and my oldest 12. So if you wait you will probally get around to doing it. I am glad we have waited so long.

Thanks girls! Its such a big decision, i think i will apply for mwifery and if i don't get on the course then we will go for number 3, if i do then we'll wait! We'll see what's meant to be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->