Would you call these "suspicious" looking moles? Pics included, 1 is tmi!

K

katiemae7031

Hi, all. I have recently noticed that I have 2 moles that have somewhat changed in appearance. One is on my chest, and the other one is on my breast. The one on my chest seems to be getting some texture to it, and it has grown slightly larger. It has also seemed more "square" lately than "round" like it used to be. The mole that is on my breast has seemed to "flatten out" (if that makes any sense) and it has definitely changed color. It's lightened up a lot, almost as if it's turning flesh-toned. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else has "normal" moles that look like this, or should I get them checked out?? I took pictures with a penny for scale so you can get an idea of their sizes. Thanks for your time.

https://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o642/katieaustinconnor/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2173_zps63b9d3f7.jpg

WARNING----I kept this pic as PG as I could (I covered up my nipple), but it IS a pic of part of my breast. Please ladies, just be mature please. I wouldn't dare show this to you if I wasn't so freaked out!

https://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o642/katieaustinconnor/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_9055_zpsa9eef675.jpg

yes, i have two removed like that ..they ended up having some cell change..
always safer then sorry..

in ur case i hope its nothing but definitely get it checked..

I don't have insurance right now :/ my job offers it, but I'm waiting to see how the whole Obamacare thing is gonna affect the benefit plan before I make any decisions

can you how it to ur regualar doctor and get his take on it. I know that certain ones are harmless he will have more information then me ...

again I hope its totally nothing, sometimes moles just look strange...

but you definitly need someone who knows more about them then anyone here to tell you if its an emergency or not...

ill be thinking about you hun...xx

I have a few moles exactly like these around my body in various places.
The ones that get chafed by clothing are changing slowly, like yours.
I get checked out at least once every 2 years (usually every year), and the doctor says not to worry.
Edit: I noticed they´re on your chest area. Mine are in similar places, and one other lower down, under my underwear. It could be the chafing making them rougher in appearance.
Keep a close watch.

Hmm...I never thought about my clothes chafing them! That's a good observation. I guess keeping an eye on them is all I really can do at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->