would you call?

mrskx0x0

Scarlett's Mummy
Reaction score
I had bloods taken yesterday to test for pre-eclampsia and I saw a different midwife to normal (had to go to a different place because of snow) and she said I could ring my midwife today to ask her to chase them up. I called first thing and some stupid mean receptionist said she wasn't there and someone would be there this afternoon but not neccesarily the lady I want to speak to. She also said they would only chase it up for me if they think it's 'important'. Stupid cow doesn't even know what the test was for so that comment irritated me and I wasn't the one that suggested calling in the first place!!!! Then she said she didn't even know if the appointment I have on Thursday would be with my midwife and so I could end up seeing a stranger who knows absoloutely nothing about what the appointment is for.

I have a different number on my notes.... should I call that number or leave it until Thursday on the grounds if it was 'important' they would call me?

I'd ring if i was you hun, fingers crossed all is ok xx

I'd ring the number on your notes. I got given a list of midwives numbers on my notes and I'd just ring each number till I got an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->