Would you consider this a +opk? Help!

Acaseofyou

Pregnant with number 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies -

Would you consider this a +?

I am doing SMEP this month and need to know when to do the 3 days BD in a row. I am CD18.

Thanks for your opinions 😉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 24
I would definitely as that line is very dark, there is no harm in starting the BD'ing now anyway!

Good luck!

Thanks Zooey - that's what I thought too! But because its not just as dark as the control line I needed another opinion!

I think I mistimed it last month and bd'd during my surge before O. So fingers crossed this time ��

If it isn't a + today, it def will be tomorrow or the next day! Get BDing now and take advantage of that dark line :happydance:

I would say not yet the test line is slightly lighter then the control line but you should get a positive tomorrow

Thanks for the relplies!

I used opks ttc my dd, and I never got a line as dark as the cl. So I think I'm going to asume its a + and bd tonight, then keep testing tomorrow and Saturday and keep bding as long as my poor husband can keep up!

Can't hurt to :sex: tonight! Good luck and :dust: to you!

Thanks ladies.

After that dark line, it went back to faint today - so I'm very happy that I can confidently count yesterday as my ovulation day!

Bd'd last night, will tonight & tomorrow, then Monday then SMEP is done for another month!

Id keep testing to be on the safe side- on a couple of months TTC i thought id got my + and it was like that, just a little lighter than control line, i carried on testing and got a true positive a week or so later. Just dont want you missing your 'slot' :flower: Good Luck x

Oooh, really?!! I never would have thought of that. I still have loads of opks so will keep testing to check.

Thank you Loraloo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->