Would you do it again? and when?

for us, maybe when our princess starts school, but not sure yet, going to wait and see. i do miss being pregnant though :dohh:

I didn't think i would ever want anymore children after my first child. I was 15 then. I'm 20 now and would love having another little one :) I just love Jaedan so much and I loved the labor and being pregnant. Some points I didn't like, but If I was ready financially, I would totally go for number three... too bad hubby says this is it though :( We'll see how he feels about that in a couple of years :D

I'm very undecided. I didn't want the first one because I felt I wasn't ready to give up my career (I travel a lot) and my all my different sports, but now I've got one already that is taken out of the picture. I said during my pregnancy I'd never do it again, and I had a horrible scary birth with complications, but yet 1 week later I realised I wouldn't have a problem with being pregnant again or giving birth.

The questions now are:

1. Do we want another child? We both agree its better to grow up with siblings but that doesn't mean we want two.

2. Will we be able to afford to send two kids to a good school? I would hate to have to compromise on the quality of the school because we have 2 kids.

3. When would be the best time - in some ways it makes sense to have a kid asap as we decided to get a nanny for the first two years. If you have a 2nd kid also at home if won't cost any more, but if the 2nd one only comes along once the first one is already in school then we will have to pay for a nanny and school fees.

4. Are we going to stay in South Africa or are we moving to Australia / New Zealand. Its a possibility and I don't want the stress of moving while pregnant or with a newborn.

I'm tempted to go off the patch (it makes me so moody) and then let a higher power decide for me, but knowing how fertile I am (100% hit rate) I'm not sure thats a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->