Would you girls

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
I know its early, but I got some maternity jeans today (they were on sale, £9 from £18) now I'm looking on the new look website and they have an offer on some tops, shall I bite the bullet and get them in ready while the offers on or wait a bit :shrug:

Id get them. Youll probably start showing sooner since this is your second little one. You wanna be comfy lol I know I regret not getting the sales when they were going on.

That's a good deal:) I don't plan on buying any maternity jeans, if I do it'll be once I'm really big and uncomfortable this summer so I personally wouldn't do it, but Ima cheapo and my jeans still go up over my legs n butt so I'm sticking to those with my ghetto belly band (a cloth skirt over my butt and folded over my jeans so I dnt have to button them) :haha:

I only had one pair of maternity jeans with Evie, but I was a UK sie 12 before having her, and stayed it all the way through so didn't bother getting more than one pair :D

Now I'm a 10, but I have some serious bloat going on :dohh:

There's one I want that says "OMG, I am pregnant" :haha:

I haven't needed maternity clothes, I think they're overpriced for what they are but if they're on sale and you want them go for it :)

Oh my gosh that damn bloat seriously made me soooo uncomfortable!! I lived in sweats for the first 10 weeks :haha:

I say go for it :thumbup:
I bought loadsss of maternity stuff in the sales when I was around 10 weeks, I still can't fit in some of them :haha:

My mum even told me I was getting fat the other day, I was like thanks mum I love you too! :haha:

My mum even told me I was getting fat the other day, I was like thanks mum I love you too! :haha:

:dohh: my brother asked me, before he knew I was pregnant, why I seemed like I was getting so much bigger!!! I about died. He's lucky I was pregnant because if I'd just gaine weight I'd probably shoot him!! :haha:

:haha: I'm hoping no one else notices as we've only told my mum and dad, OH's telling his at the weekend. And then we're not telling anyone else until at least our first scan!

:haha: I'm hoping no one else notices as we've only told my mum and dad, OH's telling his at the weekend. And then we're not telling anyone else until at least our first scan!

It's probably harder since it's not your first because they say your body "remembers" and you show sooner. :wacko: people could still not know I was pregnant or people don't say anything atleast..

That's whats worrying me about this bloat, it's always there! I was like that on Evie, I didn't even get a proper bump until 28 weeks, and even then it was so tiny! And now she's shouting at me because she wants to bash the keyboard! Even though she was supposed to be in bed over 2 hours ago :dohh:

That's whats worrying me about this bloat, it's always there! I was like that on Evie, I didn't even get a proper bump until 28 weeks, and even then it was so tiny! And now she's shouting at me because she wants to bash the keyboard! Even though she was supposed to be in bed over 2 hours ago :dohh:

Lol well maybe it'll go down. I haven't fit into my jeans since 7weeks :dohh: because i went straight from bloat to bump!! Ahhh lol no good!'

I wouldn't, but than again I'd never buy clothes online.. they'd never fit me!! LOL. I am really anal about trying things on. Buy them if you want!

I wouldn't, but than again I'd never buy clothes online.. they'd never fit me!! LOL. I am really anal about trying things on. Buy them if you want!

^ this.

I always have to try my clothes on, so personally, I wouldn't.
If you usually buy clothes offline, you're probably much more comfortable with it. If the clothes are on sale and you know that you will gt use out of them, then I'd say go ahead and get 'em. If you aren't sure if you'll need them, or don't think you'll really use them, I'd say wait it out. It all depends on your situation!

Good luck! :flower:

I bought my first maternity top from Newlook (does my bump look big in this) at 11 weeks. But I was showing by then, didn't wear it until I was 13+ weeks.
Not going to bother buying maternity trousers/jeans - I loop a bobble through the hole and hook it over the button if they're a little tight.

Luckily it's warmer weather now so I can wear dresses and elasticated waist skirts.

Get them! Trust me! By time I started searching for maternity stuff I looked absoloutly everywhere and couldn't find a thing. I had to stick with just normal clothes but a bit bigger sizes and stretchy material, I went for the long tops and leggings most of the time but its hard because over in Australia we're coming into winter :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->