Would you let this sway your decision?

we like Oliver owen for a boy and oh surname begins with a h so if it is a boy it gonna be ooh!! hehe not many people initial all there letters tho I don't think? I don't anyway! can understand what u mean tho!x

I had a friend at school whos initals were HOG and she was never made fun of(as far as im aware)
we did use to write her name as HOG to shorten it but it was done in an endearing way not a mean way

Hi hun :)

I was at school with a girl whos name was Bethany Ursula Marsh - BUM!!!
I must admit she did get some stick for it, but i wouldn't worry and don't let it affect your decision, Holly Abigail is a gorgeous name.
xxx

I wanted to use Anne for a middle name as that is my mums middle name. Some of the first names I liked at the time were Felicity (FAG), Sara (SAG), or Heidi (HAG).

Needless to say, I wasn't allowed those names and OH got totally put off by Anne after trying to decide on the first name :'( so now its totally different.......kinda guttered I wasnt allowed Anne though

Thanks for all your replies ladies :thumbup:

I agree that there could be worse initials to have!!

I'll have another think about it and see what we come up with.....I'll probably completely change my mind anyway in the next 20 weeks or so!!

I have 2 step sons and both their initials are CJD (as in mad cows).
sweet names hun........go with it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"