Would you live somewhere haunted?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Would you live somewhere haunted or where something bad had happened in the past, murder etc?

Went for a walk today to the old mental asylum which has now been turned into luxury flats and me and OH were discussing if we would ever live there, knowing that people had been murdered and tortured in there, and both said no way we could, would be too freaky.

Would you live somewhere like that or would it freak you out too? Or dont you believe in that kind of thing, and that a house is a house?

No way would I live somewhere were people had been murdered/tortured.. or in an old psychiatric facility, prison, hospital, etc EVER lol.

If I moved into a house and there were spirits, that weren't negative iykwim.. I wouldn't kick up a big fuss and move out or try to get rid of them either.

I'm a big wimp and get really freaked out when I hear stuff about ghosts and spirits so I really couldn't live somewhere like that at all! x

No I don't think I could. Same has happened to an old asylum near me and I just get a very uneasy feeling about it :(

i dont think it wud boher me tbh!

I went walking up there last week on my own with Brooke as i just thought it was an old mental hospital but then OH told me all about what really happened there as it was all revealed in the 70's and 80's before it shut down in the early 90's and it made me shudder, wont be going there on my own again :shock:

I usually love a good scare but i couldnt live somewhere like that

Watching too much most haunted has done this to me!

No way, I couldnt spend the night alone and I would worry about the girls sleeping on their own! x

NOOOOOOO WAY!! Im petrified of stuff like that wont even have my tarot cards read!

I don't think I would live there no... BUT I would stay somewhere for a few nights, I've always wanted to see a ghost or something. :D

I'd be too freaked out and too scared to be alone at night! Every little noise would make me paranoid.

I would love to!! That would be my dream! I would love to go walking round old abandoned buildings like hospitals, prisons,nursing homes,asylums etc....just thinking off the the stuff that must of gone on there i think is really interesting....one of my fave websites is this one.
https://www.urbexing.com/

I wouldnt like to live somewherelike that but id love to live in a renovated church xxx

Nearly every place I've lived has been haunted, there was only one place that it was nasty though, haunted by a man and a little girl and the little girl hated my DH. Sincerely, i watched him get clawed and bitten by her, he'd take his top off to get changed and then out of nowhere, deep scratches or bite marks sometimes appeared as I watched, sometimes so bad that he'd start bleeding. We'd hear her singing at the top of the stairs too. It used to freak the cats out, especially when she sat and stroked them as they slept. You could see their fur moving like you would with the pressure of a hand stroking them. One of the cats was really scared and nervous cause of her. He wasn't so bad but there was always a really nasty feeling when he was there. Can't remember how we figured out it was a man though. Scary stuff. We lived there for 3 years.

I wouldn't mind visiting... just to see if anything happens. But definitely not live there. 100% sure something would happen there, given how many lives were lost in extreme circumstances. I'm sure there would be a residue of negative energy there.

:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->