Would you rather be a man or a woman?

A

AppleBlossom

I had this conversation the other day and came to the conclusion I would rather be a man. My reasons? The most rubbish thing men suffer is being kicked in the nuts once every few years, women have periods (mine are very painful) have crazy hormones, are the ones who have to give birth.. Also if a man sleeps around people are like "Well in, you're the man!" but if a girl does it they get called a slag (not that I'm condoning promiscuity, it's just an example!) I just think men get it so easy compared to women.

What do you lot think?

(I was going to put a poll with this but don't know how)

I can see where your coming from but I'm glad I'm a woman just because......well we're better :happydance::rofl:
Al those bad points you made about being a woman is what makes us so great & better than men :rofl:

I would rather be a woman. I love that I have been given the chance to endure childbirth from the womans perspective. Periods are shit (althought I do like the "oh leave me alone it's that time of the month" excuse). There are many positives to being a woman, like our inferior brains..:blush:

I would like to experience things from a mans view..like id love to be a birthing partner to someone...But i can do that whilst being female.
Id love to experience sex from a blokes perspective too...wonder how it feels etc.
But i def like being female...!!

Men couldn't live wothout us so we always have the upper hand!I h8 being a woman at times and would love to be a man but then I think nah sctraching my balls and getting pissed aint that appealing!

A woman :smug:

But it's true that there are loads of sexist crap out there...:growlmad:

i wanna be a dude for 1 day.. just so i can sit on sofa n scratch my balls all day haha...
no only jokin...

women rule... defo wuddnt be a man if u payed me... lol

all they seem to worry about is gettin a hard on at the wrong time!! They hav such an easy time compared to a womens life...id rather be a man, but a man tht could hav 9 months off after havin a baby lol

h x

I want to be a man so I can let things go easier and just be able to be laid back and not care or worry about anything :rofl:

I'd just like to be able to understand their thought/reasoning processes

I think i'd rather be a woman, no way could i cope with women moaning at me all day if i were a man :rofl:

Seriously though, i'd be interesting to see what its like to be a man, having your genitals on your outside and stuff, id be touching myself all that time. Lol

A woman definately, although we have alot of S&%* to put up with, we are far better :D

I would love to get the chance to be a man for the day lol, just to know what goes through their minds,and what it feels like to have sex :D

I'd prefer to be a woman. :)

But...I would love to be a man for 1 day. Just to see what it's like.....;)

Im like everyone else, i like being a woman, i have the boobies, there for i am the boss.
But i would love to be a man for a day, im always asking my hubby how it feels for him. Just last night i asked him what he would do if he had boobs, and i often ask what sex feels like for him, but i would be better off asking the wall because he always says "i dont know".

Edit: another reason i wouldent want to be a man, its harder for them to fake it!!!

woman definately - i just love everything girly and i'd find being a man boring. lol x x

Woman! It's true we have way more painful things to experience and men can't even complain about shaving these days given what we get up to. But as others have said we are simply better. I would hate to have to live against all the macho shit that men put out there.

Deffo woman....but there are a few things I would like to experience from a male perspective, such as arguments......and orgasms! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->