Would you recommend Soy Isoflavones for me?

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies! :wave:
Im TTC no.2 and although I am on cd2 of my 2nd cycle trying, my cycles are on the long side...35/36 days,ovulation cd23/24 and I would do anything to make it shorter!
Would taking Soy Isoflavones help with this? If so, please could you tell me how to take, which days, how much etc?

Thanks so much in advance :thumbup: xx

I don't know if this is any help to u, I had long periods I would bleed 14 days every 26/28 days,heavy horrendous thigh,back and even bum pain for first day or two ( even when I had a coil didn't change )sooooooo decided now ttc I had to sort it out, I went and brought angus cactus, I take it first day of period up to first day ovulation then STOP!
I bleed now 5-7 days, very light, less cramps, and every 26 days.

wow what a change for you! Bet you feel loads better! I dont have a prob bleeding, my periods only tend to last 4 days, its just my cycle usually lasts 35/36 days and it seems forever when im waiting to ov :dohh: lol xx

I haven't tried but agnus castus (vitex) will usually reduce your cycle length within a few months!

My cycle is the same as yours - annoying isn't it! I tried things like agnus castus, evening primrose etc but nothing helped. I was going to try soy and even bought some stuff but got fed up messing around with myself so didn't. I carried on taking maca but nothing else and got pregnant next cycle. Sorry I know it's not much advice, but our cycles are still considered normal even though theyre long. I kmow exactly how you feel waiting to ov, but better if I'm not ttc and I get longer between af ;)

thanks, no that helped a lot, i think ive decided to leave it...because i do ovulate, i dont want to mess with my cycle for the sake of a few days and run the risk of messing myself up in the long run. Think coz i know its natural, i assumed it couldnt cause any problems....how naive :dohh: xx

thanks, no that helped a lot, i think ive decided to leave it...because i do ovulate, i dont want to mess with my cycle for the sake of a few days and run the risk of messing myself up in the long run. Think coz i know its natural, i assumed it couldnt cause any problems....how naive :dohh: xx

I think agnuc castus did mess me up - that cycle was 42 days! Good luck and babydust to you :)

Whereabouts in he east mids are you btw? I'm living in Kent now but from Derby originally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->