Would you skip this month? Disneyland in tww

.hopeful.one.

Reaction score
Hi all. May 6 is our anniversary and we're making a 2 day trip to Disneyland.
The problem is that I will be in the tww! Should I skip out on the rides? The days we go will be cd 23 & 24. I really don't want to prevent pregnancy but I just don't know... Has anyone been in a similar situation?

I personally wouldn't skip trying, and I also wouldn't skip all the rides! At the points of fertilization and implantation, everything is so tiny and so protected by the body that rides wouldn't do any harm. I think those "don't ride if you're pregnant" warnings are more for ladies whose uterus has popped up over the pubic bone already, and could be injured by the seat belt during some of the wilder rides.

Nothing is really going to hinder pregnancy in the TWW so id say go for it. I wouldn't prevent and id still go and have fun!

Thanks for the replies. I was really hoping it'd be okay. I tend to be very overprotective but the thought of not trying this month makes me so sad. I'm really hoping it will be a fun trip and we can come home and get our BFP and a sticky rainbow :)

I had a DL pass that expired about the time I got pg with my daughter. Found out after the fact I was pg and went on some roller coasters there. So now I joke that her first ride was big thunder mountain! :) have fun!

Rides won't do any harm to a lil embryo no worries :) Enjoy yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->