Would you tell your co-workers??

bee0633

Reaction score
I'm really struggling with keeping this pregnancy a secret... is that normal? We ttc for a year and a half and all my co-workers know we were trying and that I was taking clomid (I told them due to how frequently I was leaving work early)... It's so early in the pregnancy (7 +3) but I have been sick off and on for a week and half... they keep asking me but I deny it (I feel guilty lying to them)... thinking maybe they will leave me alone if I say something!?!?! I really want to wait until after Christmas to tell them however they are on to me!! We are all really close like hang out outside of work (if that matters)

...any experience with this?

I refrained from telling till 1st trimester got over..
I know its very tempting to spill the beans and see people's reactions, but i was being super cautious abt it.
My boss kind of guessed it, but never asked me straight..
I told everyone only at the end of 4th month :)
Good luck

Kinda put yourself in a bit of a tight spot since you included them in your ttc journey. Of course now they will want to know right away :). If you have trusted them so much and relied on their support so far, then would you also want their support if you suffered a loss, or would you bear it in silence? I think if you've got a close relationship then share if you are comfortable. I told my best friend right away but also told her she was not allowed to be excited yet until later because my previous loss made me nervous. Once I had my scan and knew all was well (so far at least) I 'lifted the ban', so to speak :) .

If you'd really prefer a holiday reveal, then go ahead and make something up! Stomach bug, flu, virus, whatever. They'll be too happy to be mad when you reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->