• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Would you test or wait??

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hi to all pregnant mummies :cloud9:

Quick question --- my periods are normally pretty regular at 30 days. However I do sometimes vary by a few days ---- not often but it does happen! Well I thought my period would arrive on the 30th May but it still isn't here so I am (I think) 5 days late at the mo...

Thing is I am having the tummy cramps that normally come with AF yet no bleed ---- though my boobs normally get tender before AF and that hasn't really happened---- no strong pregnancy symptomS either except that I am a bit hungrier but could be down to AF??

What would you think? Test or give it a few more days?

there's only one way to know for sure!
why don't you get one of those early tests? that way if you aren't really due on just yet it doesn't mater cos it can detect the hormone days early x x

Am a bit nervous to to be honest.....sound silly??

Eeeeek!

Exactly how I felt. Thought af was coming but bfp so do a test!

if you're PG it will show on a test now. :test:

I had cramps starting 5 days before AF due (very unusual for me, usually cramp the day of AF) so days of cramping with no bleeding was my major hint that something was off. Good luck! :)

Ok --- test it is ---- will pick one up later. Temptd to wait another 24 hrs or so as don't want the disappointment of a negative --- oh ek

besides i have a crampy sensation dowm low in pubic bone region so think AF is about to show her ugly face....

Get a pack of the clear blue digital they showed mine up at 1day after i missed my lady month then did a few value ones but they didnt confirm it until I was 10 days past TESTTTTTTTTTTTT xxxxxxx

I had cramping and it was bfp! Test! I was also very scared had the test sat in my cupboard for days before I finally just did it!!!! Good luck xxxx

Yep definitely :test:

FX'd for you hun... hope you get your BFP!!

xx

Try a tesco cheapy I got my bfp 11 dpo xxxx

I personally waited as long as possible to avoid disappointment (i.e. just a few days after expected period). At the end at least the positive was fat and easy to read!

It was a negative girls ---- am so disappointed.....where the heck is my period then???e

I will join first tri again soon.....hopefully?!?

I would test again if it doesn't come in a few days.

Keep working on it, you'll make it! :)

Yeah deffo test in a few days if no AF shows up fx for u xxx

I am sorry to hear that!
That's why I would wait much longer... at least a week after the expected period - to avoid disappointment or interpretation of faint lines. Once I tested and I thought I saw a faint line (evaporation), got excited, but the AF arrived the next day or even the same day. This was the worst!

I got a negative whilst I was 1 & 2 weeks pregnant. Then 10days after my period was due I got a positive from a cheap ASDA test. Then a positive from blood at the hospital the next day. (I had serious pains and worry made them worse).

Some women are slower on their HCG hormones. The doctors told me every womans level was different and what matters is that it should double every 48-72hours.

Go to doctors and ask for a blood test, should show a lot easier than a urine test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"