Would you test yet?

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
So my flow app had me down for ovulation on 22nd and my AF is due on the 6th (been like clock work since mmc in November). I promised myself the earliest I would test would be on the 1st, tomorrow. But as usual I’m so impatient. I haven’t bought any frers yet, although I was tempted to this morning. I do have a cb plus in my drawer (can be used 4 days early on the box), should I use it if I have a good long hold with minimal drinks? Would it show anything 6 days before AF? Really don’t want to spend a fortune on tests this month. Any advice?

Haha I always say yes test...but that’s because I have a poas addiction

Yeah I know the feeling lol. Just don’t want to waste the test if I’m doing it too early and it wouldn’t pick it up. Would anything show up on the cb at this stage though? Apprehensive too as I hate seeing a blank negative :( x

Keep thinking it’s negative, but then think I can see something, then not. Hmmm least with frers I know where I am x

067BC150-5D74-46D4-87D2-C2074B0A0768.jpeg

Took a frer, thought it might of been starting with something when the dye was running over, but no. It’s stark white :( feeling out already x could only get a box with one test in, so no more to try later on.

I hate testing right now

I always say test too but I was crazy obsessed when trying to get pregnant lol!! Ur not out till AF appears lots of luck :) looking forward to stalking your tests xxx

Frer from earlier. Keep thinking I can make something out. Probably just the indent though. Wish I’d not tested so early. OV might of only happened a week yesterday x

B90C2088-050B-47F8-A1B9-53E7EB000F24.jpeg

I know what you mean I feel like I see something too! I'm having the same problem! 8dpo and getting very faint shadow lines! Fingers crossed for you :) x

I see it on both mama, I think you're on your way to a bfp... gl hun!!!

I agree with PP! I see something on both also! Fingers crossed it’s the start of your BFP.

Think I’m just trying to see a line all the time x

Well I wasn’t going to test until Wednesday, but I had one of those cheap £1 freedom tests from Asda. Not used them before. Anyway, could just make something out with it in the case during the time frame. I cracked it open, there is line but it’s thin although appears pink. Evap? It’s becoming more noticeable. Taken at 10-15 min mark x

4973788F-EC1E-4A6E-9D20-C27CABE8C4B4.jpeg

These are 25 mlu, AF not due till Saturday (Monday today). Surely if the frer was negative yesterday then this would be stark white. Taken with second fmu and two cups of tea.

(The test is still wet)

89F6A8AF-9BDC-44AD-AF15-03B93F82C442.jpeg

I see something. It does seem a bit thin but..... maybe give it another day or 2 and try again. Very could be BFP. Good luck x

Please don't use the freedom £1 tests from asda they're evil for evaps I've had lines come up at 2mm they need pulling from the shelves as for your frer I'm not quite seeing anything yet sorry hun x

Please don't use the freedom £1 tests from asda they're evil for evaps I've had lines come up at 2mm they need pulling from the shelves as for your frer I'm not quite seeing anything yet sorry hun x

Yeah they are really bad. Just got another bad one x

Evap on bottom again and Asda’s own at top. :( another month. Feeling fed up x

62D72C0F-D86C-425A-95D4-CDCEFD99FCF1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583