Would you trust this ic?

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am currently 9dpo on cycle 5 of ttc baby #2. I took an internet cheapie this morning which appeared stark white and have just taken this (expecting to see another bfn) but then this happened.... I am reluctant to believe it because this morning was the biggest fattest negative and also I have had a similar result with these in the past which amounted to nothing albeit the line was fainter and may have been dye run. What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 52
That looks like a clear positive to me- the line has color. If you are unsure, I would go out and get a FRER to see what it says.

I'd retest with a different brand. It looks positive to me, but I'm also overly cautious and would want to double check.

Looks positive to me too. My fmu tests are never good, they are better later in the day, maybe this has happened to you. Good luck! X

I'd definitely say it's worth testing with a pricier test -- that looks positive to me!

That looks like a positive to me! Do another test!!

Definitely looks bfp to me. Did you end up doing another test?

Definitely a bfp I've been using these exact tests and been getting nothing but shadow lines since 7dpo after the time frame even a bit of colour in one of my "evaps" but nothing like that hun, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->