Would you wake baby?

aliss

Reaction score
3 hours into his first morning nap???! I can't believe he's still asleep (I checked, he's breathing!). He just started crawling last night for the first time and slept awful for several weeks, is this the "crash" after the big development? lol.

He can't even sleep 3 hours straight at night right now.

Nope I'd let him sleep! Enjoy it :) He's probably catching up or he might be trying to fight a cold or something off

I do wake Lucas as if he has more than 2 hrs day then he's awake at 6am!

However I'm a mummy who likes a routine...!

nope but the few times Hannah did that the afternoon nap went out the window :argh:

If I had known, I would've put on a movie 2 hours ago!!! Geeeeez!!!

Nope, never will wake him if it's at all possible to let him sleep.

Nope! Clara did the same thing to me a couple weeks ago and slept for 2.5 hours (which is unheard of for naps around here) and I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately she hasn't done it again since...

i would enjoy it while u can put ur feet up and relax u deserve it

no way - enjoy it hun, shame you didnt know he would sleep this long, you could have jumped into bed for a bit of shut eye :dohh:

Well, he went 3 hours and 15 min! And threw up all over his own head (a while ago as it is now dried stuck). He never made a sound. He'd been whining/grizzling throughout his naps/sleep for the past 2 weeks so he must have really needed it.

If it was my lo I would wake him only because if my lo has more than 2x 1 hour naps a day she wont go down well and just isnt tired enough when it comes to bed time.
If he goes down well at night even with more napping in the day, I say enjoy it! x

I would wake Jamie up... he sleeps 45mins in the morning, 2 hours at lunch and 30 mins late afternoon.. anymore than that and he gets grouchy at bedtime.. then again I am a routine freak but I have one amazingly contented happy baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->