• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wow-can't believe it!

D

darkNlovely

so I am like 4 days late. I was reading about others being late so I said what the hech let me go do a test right away. So I did a test and got 2 lines.:baby: Thing is this is a cheap dollar store test so i am still skeptical. I am going to do a blood test next week at the clinic to see whats really going on but to be honest this cheap test has been accurate in the past telling me when I was not pregnant.

I still don't want to get too excited just yet. oh and guess what when I checked the chinese gender chart it said if i conceive this month it would be a girl.:cloud9:

https://sn127w.snt127.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=b0780678-2b25-11e0-bf71-00215ad8818c&Aux=4|0|8CD8D499EEA6B40||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att

congratulations, Chinese gender chart was wrong for me, I was supposed to be haivng a boy according to that, and i got blessed with a gorgeous girl.

Thank you ladies and I will update after the blood test since nothing is written in stone until that is done.

Congrats! If you're late, then even the cheap tests are pretty reliable. I'm sure the blood work will come back positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"