WOW each pregnancy really IS different!!

Squishyplush1

Reaction score
Ahh with my son i NEVER felt like this..id wake up in the morning and be violently sick and then be fine..and food always made me feel better.this pregnancy..oh lord ..i fel sick all day but wont throw up..and the smell of food make me wanna hurl!! wtf..any way just a vent:)

Totally know how you're feeling. However this is my first baby! I'm never really sick but i feel sick constantly, the slightest movements make me want to spew! I feel so sorry for myself, its like having a constant hangover. Just need to keep telling myself it WILL be worth it!

Hope you feel better soon!

x

Not a very nice feeling hey! but congratulations on your first baby!!:) they are truley amazing:)

I'm hoping I won't feel sick this pregnancy. With my son i had "morning" sickness all the time all pregnancy! So far, 4 weeks pregnant, I don't feel nauseaus:) I jut eat everything I see! I didn't do that with my son. Maybe my body knows whats coming and is prepering for morningsickness;)

yeah i was very ill with MS with both boys now the nausea hits once a week or so, still not particularly hungry i can cope without eating much lol

im the same squishyplush1! with my son i was being sick but food always made me feel better, and after being sick i felt much better, this time round i just feel sick all the time, which in my opinion is alot worse! nothing is making me feel better :(

This is my 2nd pregnancy & so far its very similar to my first- only 2 weeks of m/s & dizziness, I say that tho & its prob gunna come bk round & bite me on the arse! Lol, To the ladies still suffering, don't worry it does get better & u know its gunna b worth it in the end :) Take care x

im the same too... with my first son i was sick about 8 times and immediately felt better afterwards for the day.. it was always a smell that made me puke. This time i feel sick 90% of the time but not actually throwing anything up... much worse in the evenings....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->