Wow how hard is tonight ....

stephwiggy

Reaction score
I serioulsy did not realise how hard this would be......

I serioulsy never knew :nope::nope::nope:

Huge hugs to everyone tonight

:cry:

I was just about to post the same :( I've cried off and on all day, especially when my sis rang and I could hear my 2 year old niece in the background shouting 'mummy mummy' cus she wanted more juice :( We've also to go to my OH's dad and gf's house for New Years dinner, and she's due on my exact due date, I duno how Im gona cope seeing her bump/nursery/scan pix, cus they dont know we were trying and that I lost my baby. It's a crap day. But it's almost 2010, so guess that's a good thing...maybe...

I agree! Christmas Eve and Christmas SUCKS ASS when you should be pregnant or holding your new baby. :cry:
:hugs:

I agree... heads up girlies, our little angels are watching down on us. :hugs: :hugs: Wishing you all a better 2010. :)

xxx

I can't stop crying. I have been fine for ages and it's just hit me.

hugs to everyone, if anyone needs a chat tonight or tomorrow at any time just message me and i'll get back to you fast as i can.I was feeling pretty low today, then my one year old nephew came over and the minute he saw me he ran at me with the hugest smile on his face, hes seen me cry more times than i'd like recently and i think he knows i needed those big squishy hugs. :hugs: xx

im feeling the same *hugs* all. tomorrow is gonna be horrible

:hugs: to you all

keeps me going, tihnking of my bubbas playing togehter watching over us tonight and day :D
x

If chat is working might pop in there for a bit if anyone wants a chat xx

It's our Xmas day today so I'll be a bit more available tomorrow if anyone needs hugs - just post/pm/facebook me and I'll get back to you asap.

I hope I've done all my crying today. Lots of love xxx

I agree - today has been crap, tomorrow will definitely be worse but we all need to keep thinking about all our bubba angels having a big party together. I've already asked Rocky and Ruby to play nicely with all the other bubbas at the party :)

I am the same and understand everyones feelings but it's Christmas girls so heads held high, smiles painted on and start believing that next time things may just be different, we all deserve some happiness at if you can;t be happy at christmas then when can you be. Happy Christmas everyone x x x

Morning girls,

hope you all managed to get some sleep,

i cried myself to sleep :(

but got up this morning and asked my angel mam to look after my angel baby for me and have a lovely xmas in heaven,

then put on the war paint and im getting by xxx

next year will be better for us all

:hugs: and :dust:

Hope you enjoy the rest of the day - i'm sure your mum and angel baby are taking good care of each other xxx

Hugs and love to everyone:hugs:

i could of spent christmas with my newborn baby in my arms.....:cry:

I didn't think I would be taking this Christmas so hard, but it hit me like a bomb last night. I had a major breakdown. I know that everyone around me has moved on and probably don't understand what my problem is, but I just can't stop thinking about where I would be if either of my babies had made it. The first one I would be about a month away from giving birth, and the other I would be in my second tri. Just hard to read about all the moms and dads staying up late last night to get their presents ready for their kids knowing I might not ever have the chance to do that. I'm ready for this Christmas to be over....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->